~testing calendar~

Hi ladies, been mad busy last few days so just catching up on the news...

AFM I'm taking laid back approach and trying not to second guess my irregular cycle. Ticker below shows my cycle at its longest but I do have cycles of 30 days as well so we'll see - have tried soy this month to try and even things out a bit. We're BDing every other day thru the cycle to catch O whenever it happens and so far really enjoying ourselves! :winkwink:
:dust: to everyone

wel its month 10 for me now and its taking its toll, so think im going to try the ntnp route. get rid of all the stress and opks and temps and just see what happens. hope this will work for us baby1wanted! :thumbup: xx

sami, i'm the same.. 1year trying now and doing the ntnp until the end of the year

sami, i'm the same.. 1year trying now and doing the ntnp until the end of the year

i was devastated this month for some reason think it all got to much. its heartbraking when af shows! iv been strong up to now so think i need a break takes over your life! i know its goning to be hard cos il wana know when i ovulate and il wana test early but i need to do this!! lets hope this ntnp works nic!!:hugs:

Af came on friday :( my cycle is usually 30days but this cycle it was only 28 days. wbu?

ohhh were pretty close. im usually 30 days.. but mine also came 2 days early! af came satuarday. so only a day between us! at least we can do this month together! x

oh we are really close! i've started a november testing thread if you want to join? here's the link https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1233825-november-testing-thread.html x

We are champions.. that is why! :)

I am so ready to just get this next week over with and start TTC again. I think giving me this to obsess over again, will help.

Hi All,

Only on CD 6 but just wanted to check in and say Hi! 3eggo, sorry the witch got you!! And sorry again aknqtpie...I hate this for you :(

As for me- I just met with a new obgyn yesterday as we relocated for my DH's job. She was great and wanted to do a day 3 and day 21 blood test (so we did the day 3 yesterday). I guess these test FSH and Progesterone? Interested to see what they come back as.. hopefully everything checks out okay! Anyone ever get these done before?

This last cycle I got my +opk on CD 16 and didn't O until CD 20-- so 5 days of a +opk. It's like my body gears up to ovulate but it takes it a few days (possibly due to pcos, I think?).

Anyway, FX for everyone-- I hope October is all of our lucky month!!

Hope your bloodwork comes back okay! We're on the same CD. I'm hoping to ovulate earlier this cycle with being on Clomid. When will you get your results?

Hi Kerrbear-- oh good- I love finding someone on the same CD, lol!!!

That's a great question-- they didn't tell me when I would get my results back so I'll call on Tuesday if I dont' hear from anyone on Monday. Is this your first cycle using clomid? When in your cycle have you typically been ovulating? Good luck-- I have a girlfriend who got pregnant right away with using clomid!!:flower:

:) It is my first cycle and I'm hoping it does the trick. The last 3 cycles I ovulated on CD27, CD33, and CD29. Really hoping that I ovulate sooner. My OBGYN wants me to start OPKs tomorrow.

Samii and Nic - I'd really recommend it, if not for baby making then just for a bit of sanity! Last month my period was 2 weeks late, was convinced I was pregnant despite loads of BFNs and when AF arrived I was devastated. Plus during the month hadn't massively enjoyed BDing as was so focussed on baby making and think DH picked up on that. This month I feel nice and calm, loving all the BDing :haha:
No idea when I'll be in the 2WW so no point symptom spotting, just enjoying myself!
By my shortest and longest cycle AF would be due anywhere from Oct 16th to 27th. I will test once on the 20th as we've got a wedding that day and want to check if I can drink, then will test again on 27th - will let you know how I get on! :hugs:

I'm doing really really well with the not stressing fixating thing. See how I feel when it gets to ovulation time.

Currently having sex as and when we feel like it. Haha.

Not keeping track of anything at all.

Feel liberated!

Hope everyone is good. Sorry I have been quiet.

Antqtpie I'm sorry to hear your news. Hugs.

xxx

baby1wanted- this will be my 2nd month doing the ntnp i know roughly when i will O but not being certain takes so much stress of me. i can actually enjoy BDin :)! just don't get up straight away after sex for the whole month!

4magpies-not tracking anything is so much easier! i have decided if no BFP before the end of the year, in January i will start OKP for a few months.

Hey ladies,

So i don't think I ever updated my testing day for this month, but tested today and BFN. boo. expecting the witch anytime...

loving the positive vibes on the thread right now:) yay for bding whenever just cause!

4magpies- just noticed your blog name and cracking up :)

nic- I'll jump over to your thread too when the witch makes her official visit.

flyons, lets hope you don't need to jump over eh ;)! good luck hun :)

Can I be put down for Nov 10th. That date may change depending on when I O, but at least I will have a date for now. Thank you :)

Thanks I think the blog name was a rare stroke of genius!

OH is going for a SA! Yey! Just need to wait for his pot and letter now.

Progress!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back