~testing calendar~

I've decided to stop temping this cycle. I'm still using my monitor and starting OPKs as this is my first cycle with Clomid. My OGYN will have me get bloodwork done to see if I've ovulated so I don't see the point in temping. It drives me crazy sometimes anyways! My hubby thinks it's a good idea for me to do whatever I want with the charting. If I don't get my BFP this cycle then next cycle we might try nothing except Clomid and OPKs. I want TTC to be fun so we don't get sick of it and all the charting takes some of the fun out of it.

On that note, I have no idea when I'll be testing because I don't know when I'll be ovulating with Clomid, lol.

Well it looks like I am back in here. U/s had no change and HCG level went down. Not sure when I will be testing, but should be able to start trying again in November. Once my next cycle starts, I can give you a testing date. :)

I'm so sorry aknqtpie. :(
:hugs:

Just a note ladies, I'll be outta town for a few days, should be back in 4-5 days

I've decided to stop temping this cycle. I'm still using my monitor and starting OPKs as this is my first cycle with Clomid. My OGYN will have me get bloodwork done to see if I've ovulated so I don't see the point in temping. It drives me crazy sometimes anyways! My hubby thinks it's a good idea for me to do whatever I want with the charting. If I don't get my BFP this cycle then next cycle we might try nothing except Clomid and OPKs. I want TTC to be fun so we don't get sick of it and all the charting takes some of the fun out of it.

On that note, I have no idea when I'll be testing because I don't know when I'll be ovulating with Clomid, lol.

Hi Kerrbear, that sounds like a good plan for this cycle, good luck! I didn't realize you used a monitor-- I just posted a new thread asking whether a monitor is worth buying or not-- and now I can just ask you!! :haha: What do you think? Do you feel it is accurate? Do you think it does a lot more than just using OPK's?? Let me know girly!!! And thank you!!!:flower:

Here is some humor for the day ..

https://worldwideinterweb.com/photos/item/1733-the-50-most-awkward-pregnancy-portraits-ever.html

https://worldwideinterweb.com/photos/item/1733-the-50-most-awkward-pregnancy-portraits-ever.html

OMG!! Some of those are soooo creepy!! Hahaha:haha:

Hi Kerrbear, that sounds like a good plan for this cycle, good luck! I didn't realize you used a monitor-- I just posted a new thread asking whether a monitor is worth buying or not-- and now I can just ask you!! :haha: What do you think? Do you feel it is accurate? Do you think it does a lot more than just using OPK's?? Let me know girly!!! And thank you!!!:flower:

Hey. I use the ovacue monitor. I love it! It has always lined up with my BBT chart to confirm ovulation. I'll find your thread and post my full review on it so other ladies can see it, too. :)

Well it looks like I am back in here. U/s had no change and HCG level went down. Not sure when I will be testing, but should be able to start trying again in November. Once my next cycle starts, I can give you a testing date. :)

:hugs: I'm so sorry! I hope you can get back to TTC soon!

I'm out, AF showed last night :-( onto next month... I have retired the thermometer so I am not stressing myself out with monitoring my bbt!!
Want this cycle to be relaxed... I should be testing around the 6th Nov x

Sorry cake cottage.

Seems a few of us are taking it easy this month. Lets hope this method works for at least one of us.

xxx

It's rubbish isn't it :-( stupid AF!!
I've been told off by OH for putting too much pressure on myself though x

It is rubbish.

We have just started infertility testing. Now into our 7th month.

Hope you catch quickly.

xxx

I'm out, AF showed last night :-( onto next month... I have retired the thermometer so I am not stressing myself out with monitoring my bbt!!

Sorry AF got you :hugs:

UGH AF- sorry Cake Cottage :hug:

AFM, my doctor's office called this morning and said my day 3 blood tests came back normal, so that is good. I read up on it a little and understand that it tests FSH (basically ovarian reserve). Next up will be my day 21 blood test.. hopefully that checks out as well. Although even if it is not normal, at least it seems progesterone is something they can help fix!!

Hope everyone has a good day!

CakeCottage- Sorry AF got you!

Elle- Glad to hear your blood work came back normal and good luck on the CD21 blood work. :)

Oh good lord some crazy pics!! Made me laugh!

Sorry AF got you hun, hope you find this cycle more relaxing and that November is your month :)

UGH AF- sorry Cake Cottage :hug:

AFM, my doctor's office called this morning and said my day 3 blood tests came back normal, so that is good. I read up on it a little and understand that it tests FSH (basically ovarian reserve). Next up will be my day 21 blood test.. hopefully that checks out as well. Although even if it is not normal, at least it seems progesterone is something they can help fix!!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Ah good news, FX'd your 21 day bloods are good too!

Well, the Hubster's Semen Analysis came back-- he passed with flying colors. He's got so many sperm swimming around I should have 5 kids by now... sheesh. Hope I can give him a baby :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->