• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

Well, the Hubster's Semen Analysis came back-- he passed with flying colors. He's got so many sperm swimming around I should have 5 kids by now... sheesh. Hope I can give him a baby :/

That's awesome news!! :)

Well, the Hubster's Semen Analysis came back-- he passed with flying colors. He's got so many sperm swimming around I should have 5 kids by now... sheesh. Hope I can give him a baby :/

That is awesome news!

Elle- Were you or your hubby nervous about the SA? I'm scared for my hubby to do his! I'm picking up the kit tomorrow and I know I shouldn't worry too much right away, but I'm just so nervous. How long did it take for you to get the results?

Elle- Were you or your hubby nervous about the SA? I'm scared for my hubby to do his! I'm picking up the kit tomorrow and I know I shouldn't worry too much right away, but I'm just so nervous. How long did it take for you to get the results?

Morning!! ;) it was nerve racking for sure, it literally took two hours and they emailed the results to him!! The funniest part was bringing the sample to the doctors office; I thought for sure I would trip and fall and the sample would come shooting out of my purse with everyone staring at me! Thankfully that didn't happen.lol.

Elle - That is good news!

Kerr - I think its good you guys are doing that, helps to narrow down if there are any issues that might hinder pregnancy. Also think of it as a step towards helping you get pregnant, because there are steps they can take if anything is lower. :) No different from you taking Clomid or Soy.

Elle- Glad they were fast results! I'm hoping when we take hubby's sample in it won't take too long. The longer it takes the more freaked out I'll be. He's all calm about it and doesn't seem to worry.

aknqtpie- Thanks. He's been doing good with not drinking much caffeine and he doesn't drink alcohol. He's been taking a multivitamin, zinc, and vitamin C for a few months so hopefully his swimmers are healthy. :)

Kerrbear- I'm sure everything will turn out great for him! And by chance if not-- just like aknqtpie said they have tons of things they can give him to improve it!

Guys are so much more relaxed about everything- I wish I could be like that, lol!

Analyzing a guy seems to be much less stressful.. I think because for men it requires masturbating into a cup... for women, it is much more invasive!

A lot about TTC is so much easier for them! Men are lucky with that stuff. They don't have to deal with AF and don't have to go through all kinds of bloodwork or other tests.

I know.. my DH is like "What, we get to have lots of sex?? I'm in!" lol.

Ok Ladies! I just got in!!! I'll catch up with the threads in the morning.

Hi Ladies! Sorry for the disappearing act, but I needed some time to figure out what I'm doing with my life and if all this is really worth it. I honestly don't think I can go through another miscarriage, but the end result is so worth it, so here I am!

We're doing this whole TTC a little less aggressive. We're taking it easy, not looking at it as a job. I'm not freaking out when we don't DTD everyday or even every other day. I'm still temping, but I've missed a few days and that's OK. It's not the end of the world. And you know some days I'm just not in the mood to stick my finger up my vagina to see whats going on with my CM and CP, so I don't.

I went to a FS on Friday and he said that despite my miscarriage in September, and my suspected miscarriage in June, I am doing good. Everything looks good in there, except I have PCOS. Since I have been pregnant before and am getting pregnant now, he doesn't think my PCOS is sever (usually women with PCOS have a hard time getting pg in the first place.). I had blood work done and am now on baby aspirin (prescribed) and we'll just go from here. Basically he said he won't be worried unless there is something irregular in my blood work or it happens again. If it happens again, he said our route will be Clomid, Sperm analysis, genetic testing, etc. We'll cross that bridge when we get there, but it is nice to know that there is a PLAN.

Also a huge hug to aknqtpie. This has been devastating to me, I can even imagine how you feel at 9 weeks. :hugs:

Thank you vietmamsie! It is hard to go through at any stage. :hugs: Hopefully, you get a sticky bean soon!!! :-$

Hi Tanks. Can you put me down for test on 1st? had my positive opk yesterday but want to make sure im late before i test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->