• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

Hi All :) How is everyone doing today? Hope you had a good weekend!!

AFM I should get my +OPK tomorrow (well FX atleast!)

I am going to try and relax this week and try not to 'force' BDing-- I think my poor DH felt like a piece of meat last cycle, lol.

We have a trip planned to Europe over Thanksgiving so I am trying to go with the attitude that if I don't get pregnant this cycle that at least I can enjoy the pubs while we are there next month. Although I of course would be perfectly happy drinking non-alcoholic beer while there too... that would be lovely;)

:dust:

How nice! I want to go to Europe really bad... but decided I wanted a baby more (couldn't do both, have to save up leave!)

Hi all, just catching up on threads
Welcome back Vietmamsie, great to hear from you again :hugs:
Hope everyone's had a good weekend.
I think I ovulated today based on pain and EWCM so the 2WW begins. Means I'm on another 42 day cycle which is a bit rubbish - hoped taking soy would shorten in a bit, oh well. Still we've got plenty BDing in, really enjoyed ourselves so far so we're going to keep going:winkwink:
:dust: to everyone

I am going to try and relax this week and try not to 'force' BDing-- I think my poor DH felt like a piece of meat last cycle, lol.

We have a trip planned to Europe over Thanksgiving so I am trying to go with the attitude that if I don't get pregnant this cycle that at least I can enjoy the pubs while we are there next month. Although I of course would be perfectly happy drinking non-alcoholic beer while there too... that would be lovely;)

I'm hoping I get a + OPK soon, too. I'm on CD15 and took Clomid on CD3-7. So far no positive. I'm having some cramps and twinges so I'm hoping it's soon. My OPKs were getting darker, but this morning's was a little lighter. It was with FMU so I don't know if that was it or I missued my surge overnight. Hoping you get your + tomorrow!

I think I ovulated today based on pain and EWCM so the 2WW begins. Means I'm on another 42 day cycle which is a bit rubbish - hoped taking soy would shorten in a bit, oh well. Still we've got plenty BDing in, really enjoyed ourselves so far so we're going to keep going:winkwink:

Sorry to hear soy didn't shorten your cycle. I had a short LP the first time I took soy and the last 2 cycles I spotted at 13 & 14dpo then AF would start. I'm thinking it may have been the soy that did that. My cycles were much more regular with soy than they had been without it though.

Yay for Oing!!! Good luck-- sounds like ya'll are doing everything just right;)

I'm hoping I get a + OPK soon, too. I'm on CD15 and took Clomid on CD3-7. So far no positive. I'm having some cramps and twinges so I'm hoping it's soon. My OPKs were getting darker, but this morning's was a little lighter. It was with FMU so I don't know if that was it or I missued my surge overnight. Hoping you get your + tomorrow!

Thanks, you too Kerrbear!! These next few days I am going to try and test with FMU and then in the afternoon as well. I feel like it's so easy to miss the surge!! :dust:

hi ladies, hope every one is doing ok :) just a quick question, does any one know what causes you to ovulate early or why it happens? my opk is getting quite dark and im only on cd 8-9 i think. any advise please :) xx

Sounds like lots of us are O'ing together- is it possible to sync cycles via the web? :haha:

I got a +OPK yesterday but was only CD10, usually O around CD14 so I too am confused :wacko: What do I count as 1 DPO? today, the day after +OPK??

My OPKs are getting lighter. I had some pretty bad cramping today and more twinges. I also had a low vaginal reading on my ovacue monitor which indicates ovulation is coming up or just occurred. I've been testing with FMU which is usually around 10am and then again around 11pm-midnight because I can't test while I'm at work. So I'm wondering if I'm missing the surge. What do you ladies think?

I ovulated yesterday I think. Was in super pain last night. I had to take cocodamol to sleep.

xx

Sounds like lots of us are O'ing together- is it possible to sync cycles via the web? :haha:

I got a +OPK yesterday but was only CD10, usually O around CD14 so I too am confused :wacko: What do I count as 1 DPO? today, the day after +OPK??

:haha: Maybe it is possible!!

Hmm, see if you get another +OPK today! Sometimes you can get one even 2 or 3 days before you actually O-- do you ever get any other signs that you are Oing?? So confusing!!

My OPKs are getting lighter. I had some pretty bad cramping today and more twinges. I also had a low vaginal reading on my ovacue monitor which indicates ovulation is coming up or just occurred. I've been testing with FMU which is usually around 10am and then again around 11pm-midnight because I can't test while I'm at work. So I'm wondering if I'm missing the surge. What do you ladies think?

Hmmm- this is a tough one!! This is your first cycle with Clomid right? Does Clomid effect OPK's?? You could have missed the surge but I would think that you would have caught it in the evening... but then again that's just me assuming!!

Maybe see what comes up on the OPK and Ovacue this evening- I'm interested to know!

I ovulated yesterday I think. Was in super pain last night. I had to take cocodamol to sleep.

xx

Nice!! I wish I knew for sure like that when I O'd although that does sound painful!! Are your O pains always that bad??

I'm glad to know we are all going to be in the TWW together!! ha.

xx

Nice!! I wish I knew for sure like that when I O'd although that does sound painful!! Are your O pains always that bad??

I'm glad to know we are all going to be in the TWW together!! ha.

Some months. I'm riddled with scar tissue and I think my PCOS doesn't help. All the pains were on my right so it's kinda a pointless month as I have no tube that side. Sigh.

xx

Hmmm- this is a tough one!! This is your first cycle with Clomid right? Does Clomid effect OPK's?? You could have missed the surge but I would think that you would have caught it in the evening... but then again that's just me assuming!!

Maybe see what comes up on the OPK and Ovacue this evening- I'm interested to know!

Thanks. And yes, this is my first cycle with Clomid. I'm just confused, lol. My ovacue has always lined up with my temps to confirm ovulation so I think it's a good indicator of whether or not I'm ovulating.

Hi everyone,
truly don't know what to think now... +OPKs CD10 and CD11 (BD CD5, 8, 10, 11) and now on CD12 I am bleeding (and freaking out!). It's a bright red, light- mediumish flow.

I know I should probably be camping outside the dr's surgery waiting for it to open instead of writing here but am so scared..... Do you think I should wait it out and see what happens with the bleeding today?:shrug:

Hey Lallie, If you are concerned, trust your instincts. I hope it is nothing :-/

Hi everyone,
truly don't know what to think now... +OPKs CD10 and CD11 (BD CD5, 8, 10, 11) and now on CD12 I am bleeding (and freaking out!). It's a bright red, light- mediumish flow.

I know I should probably be camping outside the dr's surgery waiting for it to open instead of writing here but am so scared..... Do you think I should wait it out and see what happens with the bleeding today?:shrug:

Hi Lallie- I am sorry that it is no fun:/. Do you have cramps too? I would call the doctors-- and see what they say.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->