• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

Updated.

AFM, Not up to much these days since I've been in and out of the field for the last month andleaving again on Thursday. AF is due on Saturday and after not really trying much this month I don't expect much.

Testing tomorrow! But I am not getting my hopes up since I already feel as tho I am out. :(

Ahh I can't wait to try again!!! Looks like I should *hopefully* be able to start trying in mid november, so testing mid december! Maybe I will get a Christmas miracle!

Ahh I can't wait to try again!!! Looks like I should *hopefully* be able to start trying in mid november, so testing mid december! Maybe I will get a Christmas miracle!

That would be awesome. I sure hope you do!!!

Thanks 3gg0!! I'm not going to get my hopes up tho. Tomorrow is only 10dpo but since it's my birthday, I wanted to test. I'm just going to expect a bfn tho so I won't be too down. lol If for some reason I actually get that bfp...then hey...that would be a pleasant surprise! :)

Good luck PinkPeony! FXd for your BFP! What a great birthday present that would be.

AFM- I was worried I wasn't going to ovulate with the Clomid as I wasn't getting a +OPK yet. https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8475/8096009921_74986246c6.jpg
OPKs by kerrbear7183, on Flickr

The last OPK in the picture was at 11:20pm (I couldn't fit the time on the strip so I just put 11pm, lol). The test and control lines are the same color though the test line looks lighter in the picture. I'm so excited!! :)

Good luck Pink Peony! Really hope we hear about your BFP soon!

AFM, I went to the dr's this morning and don't really know the outcome yet. She saw something outside one of my ovaries that isn't moving and so she doesn't know what it is. She suspects it may be leftover from an ectopic so I am waiting for blood results. I think (and am hoping like mad!) that she is wrong as have taken lots of HPT's (even just after AF as that's how I got my BFP in August) and they are all neg....if it was ectopic it would surely show up...?? At any rate, as far as the bleeding is concerned she is 100% sure that it is just O bleeding and not something to worry about...

Just need to wait to hear now :coffee:

Good luck PinkPeony! FXd for your BFP! What a great birthday present that would be.

AFM- I was worried I wasn't going to ovulate with the Clomid as I wasn't getting a +OPK yet. https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8475/8096009921_74986246c6.jpg
OPKs by kerrbear7183, on Flickr

The last OPK in the picture was at 11:20pm (I couldn't fit the time on the strip so I just put 11pm, lol). The test and control lines are the same color though the test line looks lighter in the picture. I'm so excited!! :)

Yay for Oing!! Get to it girl!:happydance:

Good luck Pink Peony! Really hope we hear about your BFP soon!

AFM, I went to the dr's this morning and don't really know the outcome yet. She saw something outside one of my ovaries that isn't moving and so she doesn't know what it is. She suspects it may be leftover from an ectopic so I am waiting for blood results. I think (and am hoping like mad!) that she is wrong as have taken lots of HPT's (even just after AF as that's how I got my BFP in August) and they are all neg....if it was ectopic it would surely show up...?? At any rate, as far as the bleeding is concerned she is 100% sure that it is just O bleeding and not something to worry about...

Just need to wait to hear now :coffee:

Hi Lallie. Glad you went to the doctor!! My good friend is a nurse and she always tells me if there is something that just doesn't seem "right" and is making you nervous you should always go to the doctor...at the very least for peace of mind :) Well, I am glad you will get some answers--and happy it was just bleeding from O!!!

Yay for Oing!! Get to it girl!:happydance:

I had to wait for my hubby to get up! lol. My OPK this AM was even darker with the test line being darker than control line: https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8327/8097515268_e5641e5b63.jpg
OPK CD18 by kerrbear7183, on Flickr

Hopefully it will be a strong ovulation!

PinkPeony- Did you test?!

Kerrbear: That OPK looks REALLY good!! Have fun bd'ing!! I hope you catch that eggy!! And yes...I did test today. BFN...just as I suspected. However, it is still kind of early. So I still have time to get that bfp. I did have some menstrual like cramps this morning at like 6. It felt like I was getting AF. But it's too soon for me to get AF. So I don't know what that was about. Usually when I get those types of cramps it means that AF is starting or has started. So we will see. Trying not to get my hopes up...but at the same time...trying not to be too down either.

Crossing fingers for you Pink!

Thanks Elle, wasn't able to get results yesterday.... waiting to hear today :wacko:

Kerrbear: Its that time! Good luck!

I was not expecting to O this cycle, since I miscarried just a few weeks ago, but it's looking like I O'ed on CD 24 or 25. I'm really surprised to say we while we haven't been BDing much, we actually timed our last romp perfectly without realizing it, could it really be happening again? I'll be testing on October 31st. I'm not that excited to be honest and don't have that "going to pee my pants with excitement and anticipation for the tww to be up" feeling I used to get. The MC has really taken all the fun out of TTC.

Kerrbear: That OPK looks REALLY good!! Have fun bd'ing!! I hope you catch that eggy!! And yes...I did test today. BFN...just as I suspected. However, it is still kind of early. So I still have time to get that bfp. I did have some menstrual like cramps this morning at like 6. It felt like I was getting AF. But it's too soon for me to get AF. So I don't know what that was about. Usually when I get those types of cramps it means that AF is starting or has started. So we will see. Trying not to get my hopes up...but at the same time...trying not to be too down either.

Thanks! Sorry to hear about the BFN, but you're right about it being early. Feeling like AF is coming could be a good sign. When do you plan on testing again?

Kerrbear: Its that time! Good luck!

I was not expecting to O this cycle, since I miscarried just a few weeks ago, but it's looking like I O'ed on CD 24 or 25. I'm really surprised to say we while we haven't been BDing much, we actually timed our last romp perfectly without realizing it, could it really be happening again? I'll be testing on October 31st. I'm not that excited to be honest and don't have that "going to pee my pants with excitement and anticipation for the tww to be up" feeling I used to get. The MC has really taken all the fun out of TTC.

Thank you! I hope you get your BFP again right away! It must feel great to know you're ovulating again already. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->