~testing calendar~

Sorry Baby1 :( :hugs:

Congrats Vietmamsie--- FX for a H&H 9months

AFM. Just got back from my first appointment with our RE. I am getting a saline ultrasound done tomorrow and if everything looks clear he will do a trigger shot with an IUI this cycle. Wow. Crazy. Certainly never how I envisioned getting pregnant but whatever works, right?! Please keep your FX for me that my u/s is clear tomorrow and tubes are open! Thanks ladies.

So sorry baby1 :hugs:

Things are going well kerrbear. Baby is wriggling about (kicks are reaching my ribs now so will not be long before they start hurting I'm sure lol) how's your pregnancy going??

Vietmamsie big congrats on your BFP! FX'd for you that this is a sticky bean! :)

Glad everything's good! I can't wait to feel movements. Things are going good so far. My breasts aren't quite as tender as before, but I still have the daily nausea and heartburn. Hoping that will get better soon. :)

Sorry Baby1 :( :hugs:

Congrats Vietmamsie--- FX for a H&H 9months

AFM. Just got back from my first appointment with our RE. I am getting a saline ultrasound done tomorrow and if everything looks clear he will do a trigger shot with an IUI this cycle. Wow. Crazy. Certainly never how I envisioned getting pregnant but whatever works, right?! Please keep your FX for me that my u/s is clear tomorrow and tubes are open! Thanks ladies.

Good luck! I'm keeping my FXd and will be checking back for your update. :)

Hi ladies
Thanks for all your thoughts, the mc was confirmed yesterday when I got repeat HCG - they're dropping rapidly and already down to 58 which I'm grateful for.
DH and I are devastated but we're getting a huge amount of support from friends and family and we're ready to start TTC again as soon as my bleeding settles down
Hope everyone else is doing ok?
:flower:

Had my ultrasound yesterday at 8 weeks 3 days.... baby was only measuring 6 weeks 5 days, no heart beat. looks like the fetus never developed properly. Having it removed on Saturday. They said we can ttc again in three months. I think we'll start trying once I get my first period after this whole ordeal. this is my third loss since we started ttc. And it's my birthday.

Hi ladies
Thanks for all your thoughts, the mc was confirmed yesterday when I got repeat HCG - they're dropping rapidly and already down to 58 which I'm grateful for.
DH and I are devastated but we're getting a huge amount of support from friends and family and we're ready to start TTC again as soon as my bleeding settles down
Hope everyone else is doing ok?
:flower:

I'm glad things are going quickly. My MC went very fast which made it easier to get over and move on. We weren't TTC at the time though. I'm glad to hear you and your DH have a lot of support. You know we're always here for you, too! :hugs:

Had my ultrasound yesterday at 8 weeks 3 days.... baby was only measuring 6 weeks 5 days, no heart beat. looks like the fetus never developed properly. Having it removed on Saturday. They said we can ttc again in three months. I think we'll start trying once I get my first period after this whole ordeal. this is my third loss since we started ttc. And it's my birthday.

I'm so sorry! :hugs: That's pretty much what happened with my miscarriage a few years ago. Even though it may not help, I'll still wish you a happy birthday.

So sorry Vietmamsie!!!! Really thought this would be it for you. Will keep positive thoughts that the next BFP is the one that results in a beautiful baby.

Kerrbear I'm not missing the nausea! Mine stopped completely at about 16 weeks. Now I get heartburn and OMG the pain in my hips has been horrendous! Its settled but still very uncomfortable and struggling to sleep.
Baby gave us a scare as hb dropped when I was listening to my Doppler but seen mw and all is well.

I am testing tomorrow with a frer :) I wasn't going to come back to this as I was pretty devastated after my MC. BUT! I'm on CD 51 and I am fairly confident that I may be pregnant again. I am going to go in for blood work on Monday :) Hopefully it's that and the weird full feeling in my uterine area (sorry tmi!) isn't something to do with the MC...we'll see! How long are cycles normally following a MC?

Oh Viet.. I am so sorry :( My heart hurts for you. I don't blame you for only waiting one cycle. Happy Birthday though, and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Baby1 - I am glad your HCG levels are dropping so rapidly, that is good.

Jary - I can't believe you are at 25 weeks already!!!! So close!!! :)

Ashy - I don't know the answer about how long a cycle is after a m/c... but my experience hasn't been normal. This is my first cycle after my D&C, and I actually had an AF 2 weeks after D&C.. so now I am on CD12. and thinking I will O this weekend.

So sorry Vietmamsie!!!! Really thought this would be it for you. Will keep positive thoughts that the next BFP is the one that results in a beautiful baby.

Kerrbear I'm not missing the nausea! Mine stopped completely at about 16 weeks. Now I get heartburn and OMG the pain in my hips has been horrendous! Its settled but still very uncomfortable and struggling to sleep.
Baby gave us a scare as hb dropped when I was listening to my Doppler but seen mw and all is well.

Yesterday (Friday) the nausea was so bad. It's 2:20am here and it's still horrible. I haven't vomited, but I've felt like I've had to all day long. I really hope it eases up soon. My doctor gave me some suggestions to try to ease it a little bit.

I am testing tomorrow with a frer :) I wasn't going to come back to this as I was pretty devastated after my MC. BUT! I'm on CD 51 and I am fairly confident that I may be pregnant again. I am going to go in for blood work on Monday :) Hopefully it's that and the weird full feeling in my uterine area (sorry tmi!) isn't something to do with the MC...we'll see! How long are cycles normally following a MC?

Good luck! FXd for a BFP! :)

Yesterday (Friday) the nausea was so bad. It's 2:20am here and it's still horrible. I haven't vomited, but I've felt like I've had to all day long. I really hope it eases up soon. My doctor gave me some suggestions to try to ease it a little bit.

I tried seabands, ginger biscuits and made sure I didn't go hungry. That always made it worse. One of my triggers was thinking of our trip to New York....I don't know why because its totally weird and I enjoyed my time there (OH proposed in Central Park so that was a defo plus point) but even now I can't look at the Lindor sweets I bought there because it makes me feel sick. Stupid body -_- try keeping sweets with you as I found having mints or juicy sweets took the edge off the nausea. It sucks but it will pass! I only threw up a few times but felt awful. Having plain pasta with a bit of cheese was something I could stomach and surprisingly fast food haha.

Aknqtpie, keeping my FX'd for you this cycle! I know, 25 weeks, eep! 15 weeks to go and it's creeping up fast! Scary stuff lol

I just ordered some of the apple preggie pop drops. I figured those would easier than the pops at work and I'll see how I do with them. I also ordered a Sea-band Mama. So hopefully when they get here they'll help. :)

Hey girls. Dunno if you remember me but still TTC. Have our first IVF appointment on Tuesday and we are engaged now and getting married in December so this is our last cycle TTC till IVF or the wedding.

Hope you are all well.

Viet just an idea start taking baby aspirin. It solves the issue of sticky blood which is what causes the majority of repeat MC. Worth a try I guess. Are they going to do any further testing?

xxx

Hi 4magpies! I am glad that you are able to do the IVF through eggshare...

Congrats on getting married!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->