~testing calendar~

4magpies: Hi! I remember you! congrats on the engagement and good luck with the wedding/IVF, lots to look forward to in 2013 for you! :flower:

I actually saw a fertility doctor after the last miscarriage, and was prescribed baby aspirin. Took it for 2 unsuccessful cycles and this past cycle. I took it daily through the pregnancy and I guess it seemed to work since I never really "miscarried" rather the baby never developed in the sac and I had to have a medical abortion (the sac, yolk sac and placenta actually appeared to be developing just fine). We're hoping that maybe the other two were normal, but I wasn't on aspirin so they didn't stick, and that this time was just a fluke bad seed. I am trying to keep positive and after a break for a month or two, some more rounds of tests, we will try again. However, if this happens one more time, I'm not sure we will continue and may look into adoption. We said that last time, but I'm not quite ready to give up yet, still some fight left in me!

Hey girls. Dunno if you remember me but still TTC. Have our first IVF appointment on Tuesday and we are engaged now and getting married in December so this is our last cycle TTC till IVF or the wedding.

Hope you are all well.

I remember you! I was wondering how you've been. Congrats on the engagement! That's so exciting. I hope everything goes well with your IVF consultation. Keep us updated!

Hi 4magpies! I remember you too! Congrats on the engagement and good luck with the IVF!

Viet: glad you guys arnt giving up just yet. I've heard a few stories where couples have had a similar situation to yours and out of the blue comes a baby! You never know what's going to happen so stay positive :)

If I could rub off some of my luck with getting pregnant so bloody fast I would! Still can't believe it sometimes. Ill tell wriggles to send baby dust your way (I call my baby wriggles)

Congrats 4 magpies on your upcoming wedding and your next step to getting your BFP!

Hey all!

I haven't been on this thread for a while. I thought I would drop in and let ya'll know I am getting my first IUI this Wednesday! I am really praying for my BFP!! I hope everyone is doing well :)

I am now on CD 56! Monday I decided to go to the doctors for some blood work because I'm still getting BFN's. I was supposed to know the results today, but my doctor won't be in until Friday so I have a couple more days until I will find out. They did the blood pregnancy test, progesterone, and also thyroid. I'm keeping my fx'd! The past few days I've had a bit of nausea and heartburn and last week I had some cramps on and off. I've also been exhausted for about 2 weeks.

I'm hoping I'm just one of the very few that never get positive hpt's ;) Afterall I haven't had AF since December 12th and I've been 32 days since TTC!

I hope the IUI gets you your BFP, Elle!

Ashley- FXd your blood test is positive!

I am now on CD 56! Monday I decided to go to the doctors for some blood work because I'm still getting BFN's. I was supposed to know the results today, but my doctor won't be in until Friday so I have a couple more days until I will find out. They did the blood pregnancy test, progesterone, and also thyroid. I'm keeping my fx'd! The past few days I've had a bit of nausea and heartburn and last week I had some cramps on and off. I've also been exhausted for about 2 weeks.

I'm hoping I'm just one of the very few that never get positive hpt's ;) Afterall I haven't had AF since December 12th and I've been 32 days since TTC!

Good luck! I hope the blood test shows your BFP!!

Hi ladies - sorry for being a bit quiet this end, had a nightmare few days. My miscarriage all finished by the end of last week - I'd stopped bleeding and had a negative HPT and was feeling quite positive. Then Saturday what I thought was left over nausea from pregnancy hormones ramped up. To cut a long story short I've spent the last 4 days in hospital on a drip, antibiotics and morphine for some weird stomach infection :-(
Just home this evening and have managed a piece of toast for dinner... off to get a proper night's sleep now but will catch up with the thread tomorrow to see what's been happening - hope you're all ok :flower:

I am sorry Baby1.... I went to the hospital for a UTI after my m/c as well. I think we are more suseptible to those things... I hope you feel better soon!

Hi ladies - sorry for being a bit quiet this end, had a nightmare few days. My miscarriage all finished by the end of last week - I'd stopped bleeding and had a negative HPT and was feeling quite positive. Then Saturday what I thought was left over nausea from pregnancy hormones ramped up. To cut a long story short I've spent the last 4 days in hospital on a drip, antibiotics and morphine for some weird stomach infection :-(
Just home this evening and have managed a piece of toast for dinner... off to get a proper night's sleep now but will catch up with the thread tomorrow to see what's been happening - hope you're all ok :flower:

Poor thing! I am so sorry to hear that :hugs:

Get lots of rest and watch a funny movie tomorrow-- that always helps me!

Thanks everyone - feeling much better now :) DH and I have gone back to our normal BD every other day, starting to get some pains down there so desperately hoping my body's trying to ovulate again...
How's everyone doing?
:flower:

Doing good! Waiting for either a BFP or AF to show up.. I am obsessively testing.. horrible.

Thanks! I am hoping too.. but all the symptoms I thought I was having, have kind of gone away.. still tired.. but that could be because I am not drinking as much caffeine as I used to. I will test again on friday.

I got my BFP May 26th after exactly 1 year of trying. I am 9 weeks along today. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->