Testing December 20th, Who's With Me?

SweetPea3200

Reaction score
So I was on 100mg of clomid this cycle and I'm so excited because I O'd on CD14 for the first time ever! Normally I ovulate late in the month, like CD18-21. Tomorrow morning I'm going for my 7dpo progesterone test (even though I'll only be 6dpo but I can't go on Saturday) so hopefully my numbers are nice and high! I'd love to have a buddy to test with. And try to keep strong and not test early!

So I was on 100mg of clomid this cycle and I'm so excited because I O'd on CD14 for the first time ever! Normally I ovulate late in the month, like CD18-21. Tomorrow morning I'm going for my 7dpo progesterone test (even though I'll only be 6dpo but I can't go on Saturday) so hopefully my numbers are nice and high! I'd love to have a buddy to test with. And try to keep strong and not test early!

I'm 8dpo & also took 100mg clomid this month!

I normally have a quite short LP so if AF doesn't show ill be testing sometime next week.

Good luck!

I had a cd21 &cd25 progesterone test & I'm awaiting the results as the NHS is quite slow in the UK!

Let me know how you get on. X

OOO exciting! I hope your test results are good. I'm waiting to get a phone call any minute for my CD20 test, I'm so eager and anxious about it! How long ago did you have your first clomid baby? It's awesome that you have a shorter LP, less time to wait to test! Keep me updated on your results and how your testing goes next week:)

OOO exciting! I hope your test results are good. I'm waiting to get a phone call any minute for my CD20 test, I'm so eager and anxious about it! How long ago did you have your first clomid baby? It's awesome that you have a shorter LP, less time to wait to test! Keep me updated on your results and how your testing goes next week:)

Good luck! Let me know how the phone call goes!

My son is 2 years old & conceived 4th round of clomid!

I should get my results mon/tues.

X

That's great! Perfect time for a sibling:) My results were 65 so I'm really really excited about that! Have a blood test on Thursday to find out if I have any HCG!!!

I'm Also testing on December 20th, but I'm not so sure about this cicle, as we only had sex one da before ovulation.

Here's to hoping!

Haven't rung for my progesterone results as got my BFP!! :happydance:

Good luck! Let me know. X

Me too i'm going to test in 19th or 20th Dec .. wish we all get the best luck ,anyone feels any symptoms?? I feel nothing and i'm worried about this its my 7dpo

Definitely don't worry about feeling nothing. Lots of ladies say they have no symptoms at all before their BFP! I feel pretty normal, gassy, tired. That's all business as usual for me though. I just can't wait until Thursday!

Congrats bumble, that's amazing!!

I've felt pretty normal, no cm or anything to speak of symptom wise - just very tired.

Good luck everyone!

X

Great i wish i could be like you no symptoms and get bfp .. in which dpo you did your test??

Now I've noticed I'm not feeling much either at 10dpo and I'm worrying about it! lol time will tell I guess :(

I'll join you guys. Ill be 7dpo on the 20th and testing. Time goes by so slow waiting for testing lol.

I too need to test on the 20th. I'm 8-10 dpo, but I know I need to wait because I had spotting yesterday that could have been implantation bleeding, which means if I am pg implantation only just now happened, and urine won't show as positive until minimum five days after that. :-( So that puts my first reliable testing option as the 20th.

Good Luck to those of you waiting to test and Congratulations to those who've already gotten their BFP!

Anyone test early? I tested yesterday afternoon and 10dpo, what do you know, a BFN :(

Anyone test early? I tested yesterday afternoon and 10dpo, what do you know, a BFN :(

Yep, I've been totally impatient. A couple BFNs, as would be expected. My ovia app tells me not to test for 5 more days but I.Hate.Waiting!

It's the worst! Lucky for me my clinic is closed starting Friday so i have my hcg blood test tomorrow. I'll know for sure either way and i can stop spending money on HPTs for the month lol

Oh that's good, sweetpea! I'll keep my FX for you! Let us know how it goes. :)

Yup me too tested today 10 dpo or 11 i guess and bfn i'm going tl loose hope

I'm out ladies. I'm on CD 26 and can tell AF is going to start today or tomorrow (had a dark red clot this morning when checking cervix, cervix low and open, and cramping). BFN too. I will keeping my FX for each of you though!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->