Testing December 20th, Who's With Me?

Im testing like the 20th/21rst!! I tried testing today...its just toooearly. Im do for my period like the 21rst maaaybe 22nd.

I was so disappointed by my BFN at 10dpo but lots of ladies said they got a BFN at 10dpo and then a BFP later one, so don't give up hope until AF shows!!

I'm 9-10 dpo. Work in a lab so I did my own beta today. 0. But then checked my CM and I have tons of lotion-like creamy cm... I'm pretty discouraged, but my cm is giving me hope!

I was so disappointed by my BFN at 10dpo but lots of ladies said they got a BFN at 10dpo and then a BFP later one, so don't give up hope until AF shows!!

I hope we are from those ladies which got bfn in 10 dpo .. when will you test again?

I'm still waiting to test on saturday. Have been getting some EWCM the last few days, and apart from that, absolutely nothing different.

Still hoping!

I hope we are from those ladies which got bfn in 10 dpo .. when will you test again?

I had to get an HCG blood test today since my clinic is closing after tomorrow and they will have to get my prescription for clomid out if it's a BFN. Don't have much hope but the phone call with the results should be any minute now! When will you be testing again?

Yep, AF came this evening.

This will be my first full month temping so I have a question for you ladies...
So since I started this evening, that changes today to being CD1 instead of CD 26 (which is what it was until just now), right? Well of course I didn't temp this morning because to me it was CD26, so if I start temping tomorrow, I just add that to CD2, right? Seems simple, I just want to get it right! Allllthough... might have a beer tonight since I'm not preggo for sure, so maybe I shouldn't temp tomorrow?

i should be testing dec 20th, but have caved a few times already. Congrats ladies on your :bfp: :D

Im testing like the 20th/21rst!! I tried testing today...its just toooearly. Im do for my period like the 21rst maaaybe 22nd.

I am 10 DPO (i think) today BTW, and got my BFN. But im not out yet!!

Got a BFP blood test today!!! So you are definitely not out yet! Going to get another blood test on Tuesday to confirm that it's going up:)

Got a BFP blood test today!!! So you are definitely not out yet! Going to get another blood test on Tuesday to confirm that it's going up:)

Did you have sore boobs tho??? The only symptom I don't have this month is sore (.)(.):shrug:

Did you have sore boobs tho??? The only symptom I don't have this month is sore (.)(.):shrug:

I had sore boobs the last two months and the AF comes so its not a sign don't worry

Ohhh dear many many congratssss .. so tell me in which dpo exactly you did your blood test and what was the level of hcg ??

I did not have sore boobs at all! I think maybe they are a tiny bit bigger, but not really noticeable. I was 12dpo yesterday when I got the blood test and my HCG level was 20 so I only implanted a couple of days before. She wants to see it go up to 150+ by Tuesday. I also took a HPT after I got my blood test results, just to see, and it was a BFP but it wasn't super super dark. Really early BFPs are sometimes indicative of chemical pregnancies so it's almost a good thing if you don't get one at 8,9, or even 10dpo. Don't lose hope!!

The only symptoms that I noticed and have been constant are heartburn, gassy, and restless legs at night. I think those are all symptoms of elevated progesterone so probably no HCG symptoms yet! GL to you ladies:)

I did not have sore boobs at all! I think maybe they are a tiny bit bigger, but not really noticeable. I was 12dpo yesterday when I got the blood test and my HCG level was 20 so I only implanted a couple of days before. She wants to see it go up to 150+ by Tuesday. I also took a HPT after I got my blood test results, just to see, and it was a BFP but it wasn't super super dark. Really early BFPs are sometimes indicative of chemical pregnancies so it's almost a good thing if you don't get one at 8,9, or even 10dpo. Don't lose hope!!

The only symptoms that I noticed and have been constant are heartburn, gassy, and restless legs at night. I think those are all symptoms of elevated progesterone so probably no HCG symptoms yet! GL to you ladies:)

That makes me feel a little better today...im like 11 or 12 DPO, and last month wheni miscarried i had sore (.)(.), but this month, i feel like i have a thousand symptoms...but no sore boobs at all, slightly bigger tho, but they normally get fuller near AF. I havent tested since yesterday at 10 DPO, so we will see what the test says tomorrow at 12 DPO

Great .. i lost hope today i did a hpt and it was negative then did a qualitative blood test negative too today i'm 12 dpo :( good luck for you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->