Testing for #6

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
So...I highly doubt I am pregnant but I thought I'd test anyway. Casually TTC and I test randomly because my cycle is a bit off right now.

So anyway, tested tonight and I got this...now the line didn't come up straight away but as you can see there is something there and it has colour.

I should have maybe used the same pee but I figured if anything was going to show up, It would have regardless but I don't seem to see anything on the other test even after time has elapsed so either I've tested too soon, need to test with different pee for a positive to come up or I've just got a terrible evap...albeit with colour.

I've got some tests on order that should be here on Monday. FRER'S and clear blue so if there's anything to see, it should show by then.

What do you ladies think? Dodgy test or have I tested too early?

Side mention...did the other cheapies and couldn't really see anything on those and the digital came back negative as I kind of guessed it would as still early if anything is there but thought I'd take a chance lol

Snapchat-927842256.jpg

Here's all the tests...the top one with the line has dried out a bit more now and looks weird :rofl:

Snapchat-1547989092.jpg

High hon come and join us all over in the june testing thread in the 2we. There will be a July one up soon to. Everyone is lovely on there.
Welcome back to ttc and I think I see faint lines on ure cassette tests.

This mornings test...FMU and I can't see anything. I guess that first test was a dud. I'll keep testing anyway as it gives me something to do until AF comes. My cycle is currently longer than it usually is. I'm at nearly 50 days. I average between 35-45.

Snapchat-1722373624.jpg

Something catching my eye but idk :shrug: when I was trying for heidi (my last) I used these and had one the same as yours I was gutted and af came :cry: hope that not the case for you tho sweetie :flower: we teying for #6 aswell :) xx

Ooooh, fingers crossed you get your bfp soon!

Even with time passing, nothing is showing up that I can see. I'll test again tonight :D

Ooooh, fingers crossed you get your bfp soon!

Even with time passing, nothing is showing up that I can see. I'll test again tonight :D

And fingers crossed for you aswell lovely xx

Oh ill be waiting :coffee: xx

From top to bottom, last night through til this morning. I know you're not meant to look at them after but i swear I see something...usually a negative stays negative if nothing is there.

Ugh! I'm obsessing lol

Snapchat-1641763763.jpg

OK...so I can't see much on the FRER but I'm seeing something on the clearblue. It is within the time frame too so...i don't know. Either just a bad line or there is something there. The next couple of days will be interesting

Snapchat-792315552.jpg Snapchat-696791644.jpg Snapchat-237657095.jpg

I actually see something on the frer aswell, xx

I cant really see any thing on the FRER so I'm not sure what to think right now. I'd be more convinced if I could see something on it but it's only showing on the clear blue and as it's a blue dye...hmm!

I cant really see any thing on the FRER so I'm not sure what to think right now. I'd be more convinced if I could see something on it but it's only showing on the clear blue and as it's a blue dye...hmm!

Yea I definitely see on clearblue one crossing fingers for you xx

I decided to use my other tests on afternoon urine and I swear I see something on the FRER. It's a lot more visible in person but i don't know. I've got more tests coming tomorrow so I guess it'll be a bit clearer then but this is becoming an obsession now lol

Snapchat-1321747866.jpg Snapchat-423219480.jpg Snapchat-1299517765.jpg Snapchat-2145379187.jpg Snapchat-286661613.jpg

I swear I see soming on the frer xx

I see lines esp on the cb but also on your last frer. Fx'd!

It’s annoying me because I feel in limbo thanks to those lines lol, I just want a definitive answer either way but I guess it’s not over til AF arrives or I get a BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->