Testing for #6

I see a clear light pink line on your last test!

I can see something very faint hon on Frer.
I had my 3rd chemical pregnancy 2 months ago and I really hope this is not the case for you.

If there are no differences in the tests tomorrow or Friday by way of darkness, I'm going to just go with the assumption they're all crap or I'm experiencing a chemical.

I did the normal FRER earlier and there was a line that seemed to be marginally darker than yesterday but unless I see something significant in the next day or so, I'm just going to call it quits and wait for AF to come. I've been testing for days with not much change in darkness and mixed results. The lines are showing up within the time frame but nothing for me to make me think that there's something to definitely say that I am pregnant.

I'll keep you posted :)

There are definitely lines on these tests today. Done with FMU. I'm out of the expensive tests now and will probably try to hold off now until Saturday so that there is hopefully some decent progression but there is progression in that it is showing up on the clearblue now whereas I couldn't really see it before.

Snapchat-774133579.jpg Snapchat-778462325.jpg

Lines still there on both of them. Hope they get darker for you.

On a tesco cheapie. I'm fighting the urge to do another clearblue lol. I don't want to waste it yet though. I'll do it later this evening or even try to hold out till the morning

Snapchat-1161040260.jpg

I caved and did the clearblue. Definitely some progression. I wonder what tomorrow will bring x

Thank you so much to all of you that have commented btw...i haven't been able to reply individually as my kids have been running me ragged and I just forget who has said what in between that time lol...but I just wanted to say thanks to those that have commented and/or looked. It means a lot :)

Snapchat-1854724381.jpg

I caved and did the clearblue. Definitely some progression. I wonder what tomorrow will bring x

Thank you so much to all of you that have commented btw...i haven't been able to reply individually as my kids have been running me ragged and I just forget who has said what in between that time lol...but I just wanted to say thanks to those that have commented and/or looked. It means a lot :)

View attachment 1083866

Mmm I sort of see that line if I zoom in I just find these ain't as sensitive :shrug: looking forward to more tests :haha: I would say stops me obsessing over mine but that be rubbish :blush: xx

This is dried, it's from 3pm this afternoon but this would have to be a really horrible evap if not for the fact I've had lines on others but I'll post for shits n giggles anyway lol. Tesco cheapie brand.

Snapchat-3890603.jpg

This is dried, it's from 3pm this afternoon but this would have to be a really horrible evap if not for the fact I've had lines on others but I'll post for shits n giggles anyway lol. Tesco cheapie brand.

View attachment 1083870

Yea I saw that line before it dried so it all good :haha: xx

I forgot I posted it to be honest. I'm doing that many tests, I'm losing track of what I'm putting on here :rofl:

I forgot I posted it to be honest. I'm doing that many tests, I'm losing track of what I'm putting on here :rofl:

:haha: all been there :) looking forward to your next test :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->