Testing for #6

Those are so clear hon. Surely a evap line can't be that dark..
I've got everything crossed this is it hon.
FX FX FX[-o<

Back again...feel like I can see something in person but nothing definitive

Snapchat-271489097.jpg

Good luck sweetie!! I feel like i see something.

Oh yay that's definitely a BFP congratulations hon. So happy for you ❤

I bought some tests from Wilko and I was a bit disbelieving of them because I feel like I've just had perpetual line eye but the lines came up within the time frame and I didn't have to squint. So I upped the ante with the cheapie FRER and the clearblue.

I'll get the digi later...just wondering whether to get the new earlier digital with the red flashing thing.

I was fretting as well because on my post on my journal, I'd been anxious over the fact that I thought my covid vaccines had messed my cycles up.

I'm just taking this each day for now. I'm not going to allow myself to get too attached just incase things go wrong again but we'll see what happens. I need to get it confirmed with the words first lol. I don't feel like it's ever official til the digi says so

Third time lucky hopefully lol. I hope this one sticks :D

So far things seem to be going ok. I got my 1-2 on the digital on Tuesday and then on Friday I got my 2-3.

Today's tests are the cheapie strip and the opk test from superdrug.

Dye stealer on the opk and test line catching up a bit more with the control line on the cheapie strip

Snapchat-593775283.jpg

So far things seem to be going ok. I got my 1-2 on the digital on Tuesday and then on Friday I got my 2-3.

Dye stealer on the opk and test line catching up a bit more with the control line on the cheapie strip

View attachment 1103772

Great lines hon congratulations.

View attachment 1103772

Yey loving the lines xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back