Testing for #6

Todays test! Holy cowwww! The line is nearly level with the control line.

Please stay little bean! Please stay and grow strong

Snapchat-1482332344.jpg

This clearblue! I'm so happy. It didn't get this dark last time, especially this fast!

I just need to get that 3+ on the digi and then I'll have that glimmer of hope that things are going OK. So far, so good!

Snapchat-716863519.jpg

Did the digi, says 2-3 weeks. At this point...I'm not too worried but I need that have shifted on to 3+ in the next few days otherwise I'm going to go into panic mode.

I did crack it open and in fairness, the lines don't look far off changing so I'll it til Saturday to try again. Then again on Monday.

Out of all my babies, I have never felt as nervous as I do with this one. Probably because of my loss.

I looked at the pictures from July and honestly....it took 2 weeks for the line to darken like that on the clearblue and even with the cheapies...they never darkened to an equal level so I am a bit more hopeful this time but I'm trying to keep grounded as I don't want to get stung x

I looked at the pictures from July and honestly....it took 2 weeks for the line to darken like that on the clearblue and even with the cheapies...they never darkened to an equal level so I am a bit more hopeful this time but I'm trying to keep grounded as I don't want to get stung x

Awww lovely so hard not to worry but your lines are looking amazing :) xx

This surely can't be too much longer before this tips over to 3+? I'm so anxious

Snapchat-1066540711.jpg

Ure lines look great i really wudnt worry.
I can understand u feeling scared im gonna be like i nervous wreck when and if I get my BFP.
Esp after having 3 back to back losses.
But I wud be over the moon with them lines.
I know lines don't gurentee anything but its so nice seeing them get darker like that.

I'm sure it won't be too much longer! Digis are so unreliable though. They've caused a lot of ladies on here a lot of grief because they're inaccurate <3

You have a lovely dye stealer there lovely :) as I said I never got my 3+ even with a dark frer I was so worried xx

Wow! Like tdog said, look at the clearblue and frer stealing the dye! They look great

Sending you all the sticky bean vibes I can!

I can't believe we are pregnant at the same time again myfav lol!

That's pretty cool :D

I haven't tested today yet, trying to long it off and I'm desperate to pee lol

Ladies! Look! Omg! I'm in tears. I really needed to see this and the relief right now is just out of this world.

I know there is a long way to go but I am over this particular obstacle and I honestly cannot describe the emotions I'm feeling right now. The relief at seeing this is unreal.

Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding and positive words of kindness and advice. All being well...this is the last I need to post here. Fingers crossed :)

Snapchat-199056812.jpg

Congrats don't know how I missed all this. So happy for u.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->