Testing from 8dpo.... Anything yet??

tobemum

Reaction score
So here I go again...eager for a BFP!!

Attachments

• 20161011_070739.jpg
    20161011_070739.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 39
Yes I agree probably too soon but there is always that hope and it gets me through this time better than not testing lol

I did a cheapie this morning 9dpo... bfn

Attachments

• 20161012_062958.jpg
    20161012_062958.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 25
Following Tobemum! Fingers crossed it's your month xx

Following Tobemum! Fingers crossed it's your month xx

Thank you!! Did you have any different symptoms thiis month than not pregnant months?

Nothing terribly noticeable. My boobs became a little sensitive which isn't like me but not that sensitive where I was sure I must be pregnant. I had NO cramping this month as opposed to mild cramping before AF but more than anything I just felt weird/different. Couldn't put my finger on why, just had a strange feeling I was which has also never happened.

Yea its the kind of feeling that you won't know until it happens. I am really trying not to look into things cause this month is pretty similar to every other month EXCEPT a few times last night and today I have had sharp pains in my boobs. They are not sore all the time though so don't think it means anything.

I swore I was pregnant other months more than this month! I actually thought I most likely wasn't pregnant this month because we only BD CD6, 10 & 14. I usually OV CD13 but because I started taking Vitex this month I thought it may push back OV as I have shorter cycles so just really didn't think this month was likely!

Well bfn at 10dpo pretty sure my chances now are extremely slim!

Attachments

• 20161013_061721.jpg
    20161013_061721.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 17
Hun I had a bfn morning of 10dpo. PM 10dpo was the one I posted the other day - which looked like an evap plus it was barely there. It wasn't until the next day I got obvious bfp. You're not out!!

Ohhh hun i so hope so! Thank you! I guess I am just going off my last and got a positive at 10dpo but each pregnancy can be different can't it??

Absolutely. Some women don't get bfp until missed AF. It varies so much because you never know when implantation occurs. You really are not out until AF shows! I have everything crossed for you!

Not out yet! I was a whopping 19dpo this pregnancy before a positive on any test (and I took all kinds)... 5 days late for AF. Good luck!

Yes I know.... but I have just gone to the toilet and there was some brown cm so now I have no idea what to think. Am I getting af 4 or 5 days early??

I really hope it's IB! Is spotting normal for you? If not, it could be a really good sign! Implantation generally takes place 6-12dpo so you are within that range. Don't want to get your hopes up but trying to be positive for you!

That's what I was thinking but thought it's usually like light pink? I dunno if have never had it before. I usually only spot 1 or 2 days prior to af but never this early. I really need to just wait and see if it gets any heavier. And try not to get hopes up! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->