Testing from 8dpo.... Anything yet??

Good luck, let us know how you get on. I have everything crossed for you!

Well still no more spotting since yesterday arvo but I am getting the all too familiar dull crampy feeling I get before af so not overly confident but not giving up yet. Will wait and see what today brings. Still supposed to be either 3 or 4 days away from af.

If I get no spotting at all today I'll probably test tomorrow morning when I will be either 11 or 12dpo.

Best of luck! I recently found out my SMU is better than FMU so maybe hold out in case the same is true for you?

Arrgghh i dont know what to do! I haven't really had any spotting today, more like slightly discoloured cm if that makes sense?? I don't know whether to buy another test or wait! And would it even pick up if that was ib yesterday?? What to do... hmmm...

Arrgghh i dont know what to do! I haven't really had any spotting today, more like slightly discoloured cm if that makes sense?? I don't know whether to buy another test or wait! And would it even pick up if that was ib yesterday?? What to do... hmmm...

How confusing for you. I have read that it's at least 48hrs after IB that a PT will register but I could be wrong. I know if it was me I'd test on Sunday haha but I'm a little obsessed and impatient. I hope it's good news for you!

Well the brown spotting has returned so fairly confident that af will arrive in the next couple of days. I am going to get some Vitex today so feeling good for next month!

Not out yet Hun! I can only say good things about Vitex! It worked for me first month. I take 1000mg a day & it's Natures Own brand Tobemum, seeing as you're in Aus too xx

Thank you, I am pretty excited to give it a go! Bought this one yesterday.... think it's the same?

Attachments

• 20161016_081847.jpg
    20161016_081847.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's all the same! I got headache the first few days but that's the only side effect I experienced. Any questions just ask because I've done an obsurd amount of research haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->