Testing in November

C

claudinator

Anyone testing in November want to join???
I finished clomid yesterday and now am in estrogen 3 times a day!!
Fingers crossed for everyone!!!

Oh meee I will be testing in November! I'm on CD13 right now! Haven't O'd yet so unless my cycle is really wonky this month, I'll be testing in November too! Fx for your November BFP! :)

Oh hurray bubbles il add you!! Fingers crossed for "O" for you.

I'll join! I'm 1 DPO. I'm not sure I will be able to hold off until November. I keep telling myself not until Halloween.

Oh meee I will be testing in November! I'm on CD13 right now! Haven't O'd yet so unless my cycle is really wonky this month, I'll be testing in November too! Fx for your November BFP! :)

November testing as well. I'm CD 13 too! Baby dust to all!

I'll be TTC in November, but I think my 2WW will end in December based on my cycle so far (just started charting this cycle). All the best to everyone testing in November! :)

I will be testing in November!! I'm only on CD9 right now! Very excited :D

Yes me:) 'I'm on CD 16 and hoping o is today after positive opk two days ago, good luck to everyone xxx

I will be testing on November 1st (my birthday!!!!) if the witch hasn't got me :)

Good luck everyone!!!

Hi Everyone! I'll be testing in November as well. Last clomid pill tonight on CD7. Not sure what to expect in terms of ovulation but I'm hoping to be testing around November 13th. Lots of OPKs starting next week! Looking forward to seeing everyone's BFP's next month :)

Welcome, gabby_d, poppiebug, wlovew, oasis717, EmyDra and sweetpea3200.

I'm delighted for you all to join this journey?? I finished my last Clomid on Sunday sweetpea, fingers crossed for everyone!!

Thank you, good luck to you too:) really hoping o was today! Xxx

Thank you!! I'll probably be testing November 9 if the witch doesn't get me before then!!! Good luck to ALL :)

claudinator, is this your first cycle on clomid? If not, did you find that your ovulation came earlier or later than you expected when you were on it? Any side effects?

So far I've had hot flashes and been abnormally tired. I'm really holding out hope for O somewhere between CD14 and CD17. I even told OH that he couldn't go out of town for work during that time! LOL luckily his job is accommodating.

Hope everyone is doing well! Keep us updated on your O and testing dates:)

Just got my second positive Opk today. Ffs body hurry up and ovulate!

Lol emy I feel like that about my body!! I seem to o 48/72 hours after the first pos! Hope u o soon:) xxx

ME!!! My cycles are all messed up though. Cd28 and finally got positive opk's yesterday and today. These long cycles suck! BD'd past 3 nights and still have the next 2 to go - I'm exhausted! Bring on the 2ww!

Good luck to everyone testing in November! I'll be joining you from December when we finally start ttc! Can't wait to join you ladies!

I'll be testing at the end of November if all goes well with O! AF should be due somewhere around the 21st. :) The AF I've got now is my first since being off BC, so fingers crossed that my body goes back to normal this cycle. I've got OPKs ready to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->