Testing in November

I'm also sending late bfp vibes for you. You aren't quite out yet!

Okay maybe you ladies can tell me if you've ever experienced this. 1st cycle ttc #1... I'm currently 8 DPO, and last night I felt a sharp quick pain on my left side under my pelvic bone, it came as quick as it went...TWICE! I'm praying this may be implantation?!? I've had dull cramping for the last 5 days. Nothing too intense (until the sharp pain last night) ...Fingers crossed! But trying not to get my hopes up!

:help:

Hi everyone, so all afternoon I have been feeling some weird mild pain right across my lower stomach. It feels kind of like I have just done 50 sit ups. It's achy and kind of comes and goes in waves. Not too painful though. I also have quite sore nipples. They are very tender to touch. Sorry for the TMI, but I'm hoping someone else on here might have experience with this.
Hopeful_ttc I am also about 8 DPO, it seems we have a similar symptom..... I'm really hoping it means something positive for us. :)

Louise I had really, really tender nipples last month for a few days. This month they were sensitive, but not like last month at all.

Whole lot of nothing on my end! Only real thing I've experienced is a big bout of irritability which could be a sign but could be good ol PMS. Got BFNs over the weekend so I'll wait and see if AF shows herself.

How's everyone else doing?

AF arrived for me on the 14th. Hit me harder this cycle & was very emotional. Starting to loose faith. On to cycle 7 now. Hope everyone is well xx

Well just when I was beginning to think about testing, the witch showed up this morning 4 days early. I'm feeling ok though. Dreaming of a christmas announcement next month.
Cheer up CorallnGold. It will happen, you can't give up. The best things come to those who wait!!!

Thanks Louise. Hope we get a nice Christmas bfp. I should be ovulating around OH's birthday on the 27th, what a lovely birthday present that would be!

Sorry to hear about the witch ladies. Sending you loads of Christmas baby dust! :dust:

So :af: was supposed to show up on the 22nd. She didn't. I thought ok maybe my cycle is being weird. The DH and I only had :sex: the day before the peak and 2 days after according to PTracker. I didn't try any OV strips this month. Was too stressed out the last few weeks. So babies were last thing on my mind and sadly not on this forum much. Went to work yesterday swore up and down :af: was there to destroy my insides. Never had cramps this bad in my entire life. But still no :af:. so finished work and bought a PT. Aaaaand :bfp: !!!!! I go to the doctor tomorrow afternoon for official confirmation and ETA and our lil one!! Been waiting 7 months for this!! Only thing that is a bummer is hot summer ick! But he/she will be totally worth it!! :happydance: :baby: :cloud9: :hugs:

so :af: Was supposed to show up on the 22nd. She didn't. I thought ok maybe my cycle is being weird. The dh and i only had :sex: The day before the peak and 2 days after according to ptracker. I didn't try any ov strips this month. Was too stressed out the last few weeks. So babies were last thing on my mind and sadly not on this forum much. Went to work yesterday swore up and down :af: Was there to destroy my insides. Never had cramps this bad in my entire life. But still no :af:. So finished work and bought a pt. Aaaaand :bfp: !!!!! I go to the doctor tomorrow afternoon for official confirmation and eta and our lil one!! Been waiting 7 months for this!! Only thing that is a bummer is hot summer ick! But he/she will be totally worth it!! :happydance: :baby: :cloud9: :hugs:

yahooooo! Congrats!!!

Wow! Fantastic news Katangel. Congratulations. They say that just when we stop panicking and trying so hard is when we get our positives. That's amazing news. Well Done. :)

Congratulations Katangel! That's wonderful news! <3 :dance:

I'm sorry ladies who AF showed up for! :( I forgot to update but AF showed herself on the 20th for me. My OPKs should come in tomorrow so I'm prepared for this next cycle.

Babydust for this next month! :dust:

Went to the doc today. Due date is July 26, 2015!! 5 1/2 wks! Having some stomach pains. So doc is getting an ultrasound tomorrow or friday on me to make sure everything is ok! Still can't believe it has happend! I am wishing baby dust on all of you!! Seriously forget about it. No charts, no OV strips, no temp checks. I know it's hard. VERY hard! But it does work. BABY DUST EVERYWHERE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->