Testing in November

How are all you ladies holding up? I'm on CD16; pretty sure O day was yesterday. Now we start the dreaded TWW! Fx for all of you! <3

im cd 13 will be testing in november!

im confused tho

ewcm on monday neg opk
pos opk tues pm and loads of ewcm
pos opk am/pm wed dry cm
pos opk this morning again and creamy cm :shrug:

Ashley you can get a run of pos opks after o, I did with my one year old for 2 days after o day(I've attached my chart from then) you can catch the surge on the way down and I guess sometimes it can take awhile! CM is a great indicator i usually change to creamy the day following oXx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-13-16-09-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-13-16-09-43.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 6
Hello girls I'm cd11 no O yet &#128513;&#128513;&#128513;&#128513;
Hurry on.

Delighted for the ladies who O'd

How's everyone doing and feeling?

claudinator, is this your first cycle on clomid? If not, did you find that your ovulation came earlier or later than you expected when you were on it? Any side effects?

So far I've had hot flashes and been abnormally tired. I'm really holding out hope for O somewhere between CD14 and CD17. I even told OH that he couldn't go out of town for work during that time! LOL luckily his job is accommodating.

Hope everyone is doing well! Keep us updated on your O and testing dates:)

Really bad hot flashes, still haven't O'd yet &#128555;

:dust:
Loads of baby dust to those trying right now.

I had a +opk last night on CD13 so that's great. We aren't TTC until next month but I've been charting temp and doing opks to see when I ov. When we were TTC #1 my cycle went all whacky and went out to 34 days or so. Glad to see it's looking like 28 days again. Hopefully will be able to predict for next month and have good timing for our sway.

I'm on a proper DTD break. Definitely need a rest.
Massively broody...just want to see those lines.

2DPO today. Yesterday I spent the day on Youtube trying to get my mind off of the TWW, and then, when I got tired of that, I read up on all kinds of facts about sperm, egg, dtd at the right time, etc. I think I may be a little obsessed... :wacko:

Bubbles! :haha: I'm terrible for constantly researching conception in the 2WW!

And every month I think why this month is the best month.

This month is the best month because:
-I might get a bfp on my birthday.
-the due date will be the same as my hubby's
Eldest daughter. Making first and last child 10 years apart :)

I think I'm definitely obsessed too! 3dpo here and nothing to report so far xx

Bubbles! :haha: I'm terrible for constantly researching conception in the 2WW!

And every month I think why this month is the best month.

This month is the best month because:
-I might get a bfp on my birthday.
-the due date will be the same as my hubby's
Eldest daughter. Making first and last child 10 years apart :)

I'm having those thoughts about that as well! If I get a BFP in November, it will be right before DH and I go on a trip to see my mom and 91-year-old grandma. What wonderful news it would be to tell them on the trip, especially my grandma whom I share a close bond with! They would be the only ones I would tell so early on besides my brother and dad (and you guys of course!). Then we could officially announce it around Christmas or New Year's!

Sure! I'm on cd5 so November 21 or 22 if my cycle plays nice.

Anyone testing in November want to join???
I finished clomid yesterday and now am in estrogen 3 times a day!!
Fingers crossed for everyone!!!

I'll be testing in November, also! I am currently CD 16, 1 DPO. This is our first month TTC baby #3, so I doubt I'll get my :bfp: but you never know I guess!

I would love to join! I'm trying for my 3rd baby. I just got diagnosed with PCOS and been prescribed metformin which I'm up to 1700-2400 mg a day let me tell you it's not fun. I've lost 14 pounds just cause it irritates my tummy and can't handle food well. I'm on CD9 and just waiting to O. Here's baby dust to us all

I don't think I am going to be able to hold off testing until November. I just order 50 cheapo tests online and they should be here Monday.

Kinda close to me! I'm sitting on CD2 and I'm guessing AF will actually be due on the 21 or 22nd, too. :thumbup:

We'll see what happens here. I'm still not even sure if I'll O since this is my first "real" cycle after BC. I'm armed with OPKs anyway! Muahaha.

Welcome everyone!!!!

Katanga October is wine time &#127863;&#128513;

I got the blinky smiley face on my opk cross fingers and toes that I get a smiley tommorow

I hope everyone is well and I'm babydusting for you all!!

hi ladies can I join, I'm on CD20, I ovulated on cd14 as far as I know. Testing around 3rd Nov if I can wait.
TT#2 dh had a vasectomy reversal 7 weeks ago he is currently on 50mg of clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->