Testing in November

3DPO today. Super in tune with my body and overanalyzing every little twitch it makes, even though it is obviously too early. My life. Welcome to it.

I was the same last month, trying to stay relaxed this month, I'm sure next week i will be obsessively testing :)

I usually retain water until a couple of days before AF but it appears to be gone today?! Also I feel great, we've had a lovely day but I am on a hormonal high :) just calm, relaxed and super happy.

Feeling very contented and happy to face a bfn is need be. It's been forever since I had a decent drink :wine:!!

I'll be testing in November as well! I'm on CD 17 now of a Femara/Ovidrel cycle. Triggered on CD 14 and hoping for a BFP this cycle!
Best wishes to all!

Hi ladies. Ill be testing in November too. Hoping to give OH a :bfp: birthday present! I'm currently CD8 & will be testing around the 10th.

Baby dust to all :dust:

Will hopefully be testing in Nov! Implant out on wednesday! 😁

Hello ladies. I've lurked a bit here and there and think I'm ready to post. I'm CD15 and should be ovulating tomorrow. This is the first cycle since my mirena removal last month. I hope we get lucky! Good luck to all of you :)

Hey everyone just joining! Lots of :dust: for you all!

4DPO today. Kept waking up all night last night and having weird dreams, one in which I got a BFP! I hope it's a sign...:cloud9:

I'm also IN here dearies

gone through IUI process yesterday and i'm on 2DPO and CD15 tdy

my test date will be 8th of November

waiting waiting n waiting

Hi ladies, I'll be joining you! DH and I are TTC our first child. This is our 4th cycle trying. I have a regular 26-27 day cycle.

I'm not feeling optimistic, to be honest. Due to DH's work schedule we were only able to DTD twice - once on CD9 and CD12 (both times around 11pm). I didn't use OPKs this time around, but I think I ovulated on CD13 because on CD12 my EWCM had a "pink tinge" and a tiny tiny tiny spot of pink blood (ovulation spotting?), which became really clear on Friday. Today is CD15 and there is some cloudy EWCM lingering. I'm sort of giving up trying to figure out if I ovulated or not. DH reminded me that last two cycles we DTD every other day up to and including OV day, but we were unsuccessful. I think he wanted a break from my baby crazy hahaha.

Finally got that smile 😁

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3
3DPO today. Super in tune with my body and overanalyzing every little twitch it makes, even though it is obviously too early. My life. Welcome to it.

This is so me as well. I feel the Ov pains and I am certain with #1 I could feel something at implantation. Also felt flutters with him around 10 weeks! I'm crazy too! LOL! :lol:

Hi all, 8dpo have all my symptoms I had last month when I had a chemical pregnancy, hopefully it's not another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->