Testing in November

Like claudinator said, no one's out until AF shows!

Got a pretty positive opk yesterday and an even darker one today. So hopefully DTD yesterday and the day before will do the trick. :)

Hey ladies! New to this forum, but just thought I'd chime in! Testing nov 10th! Te is killing me!

9 DPO here, temps staying high and and hoping that doesn't change!!!! Silly me, I tested this am and got a BFN lol I really don't think there's a chance for me this cycle anyway but it's still a TWW!!!! 6 Days until AF should rear her ugly head....

9 DPO here, temps staying high and and hoping that doesn't change!!!! Silly me, I tested this am and got a BFN lol I really don't think there's a chance for me this cycle anyway but it's still a TWW!!!! 6 Days until AF should rear her ugly head....

I tested yesterday 9 dpo and got a BFN I'm going to try again in a couple days snice I still have 6 days until AF is expected but even so early a BFN can really get yout down.

Hurrah lavenderlove on the positive opk.
cjhansan and wlovew it's still super early I'm crossing everything for you!!!

I'm 7dpo and I don't know how to feel.

Ya, it's always so exciting watching the test absorb and hoping to see that extra line before it gets up to the control line...only to be crushed when it doesn't LOL I am gearing up for next cycle already. We can't let BFN's get us too down for too long. Keep on keepin' on until it happens!!!

So here's some major TMI - I was pregnant before (long story, many years ago) and I distinctly recall having major cramps after orgasm....so as a little test today I...*ahem*...and low and behold if I didn't start having cramps! Could just be AF messing with me because the witch is due in 6 more days and I've found cramping this far before AF has become fairly common with me nowadays. BUT cramps after orgasm is NOT common. Maybe I am just tripping out tho. Definite possibility lol

I need help ladies. AF is due in 6 days. I am CD 27 9-10 dpo... I'm not exactly sure because I don't chart and I wasn't using opks.... anyways... earlier today I had some very very light pink/red blood when I wiped. It seems to have completely stopped already and didn't even last 2 hours. I took a test yesterday 8-9 dpo BFN. Early period or implantation bleeding, what do you think??? TIA

CJHanson I'm going with the optimistic IB since tests that early don't always come up with a BFP. FX for you! :)

Looks like my O was actually yesterday, which was funky since I also got a bad UTI yesterday also. Feeling a little down today since the antibiotics have knocked out the desire for BDing, but we DTD two days in a row right before O so now I just have to sit and wait. Might be able to call myself 1DPO?

CD1 for me today so I am now officially TTC this cycle! YAY!

Sorry to those who are out this month, sending lots of baby dust to everyone.

Dang, bummer CJ!!! I hate when AF shows up early like that. But you know, I guess coming a bit early is better than the torture of waiting and having "symptoms" and being late I guess...? I've been 12 days late before and had nothing but BFNs, that was hell. Gear up for next cycle!!!!!!! Have you tried the softcups??? I am using them next!!

my test is due on Sat Nov 8, but just now m feeling brown mucus
i ring my dr and she saying its good sign be normal in life style n do extra care
may be today evening i go for test....

need prayers buddies, m feeling nervous

Thought I had a couple of lines but think they were evaps. I had a tiny bit of blood today so hopefully it's witch and I can start a normal cycle and try this month properly 😁

Ok so I'm due on today. And as soon as I woke up.... There it was. :( had another test still bfn. So seems like I'm out. strangest thing is my uterus is really heavy and hard like I felt with my first. I'm gonna class this cycle as a tester as we weren't really trying anyway. Isn't it funny when you thought you didn't really mind, when you get bfn: you realise how much you do!? So I'll be starting a new cycle now. Thanks to everyone for your words of support and encouragement. Your not getting rid of me that easy! Haha. New testing date. 6th december... Add me if you too will be a December tester. baby dust to those of you trying and congrats to those of you who test positive! Xx

Ok so I'm due on today. And as soon as I woke up.... There it was. :( had another test still bfn. So seems like I'm out. strangest thing is my uterus is really heavy and hard like I felt with my first. I'm gonna class this cycle as a tester as we weren't really trying anyway. Isn't it funny when you thought you didn't really mind, when you get bfn: you realise how much you do!? So I'll be starting a new cycle now. Thanks to everyone for your words of support and encouragement. Your not getting rid of me that easy! Haha. New testing date. 6th december... Add me if you too will be a December tester. baby dust to those of you trying and congrats to those of you who test positive! Xx

Sorry one tube ❤️

:hugs: onetube

7dpo today & craving carbs big time! I just want salty chips & lots of them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->