Testing in November

Onetubeleft: sorry about your AF :( I'll be along with you in the December testing, probably about 3rd or so I think. :dust:

I'll also be testing in December onetube, around the 2nd for me (if i can hold off that long!) Sending you good luck and baby dust this month!

Sorry about AF onetube! :(

Sitting at about 4-5DPO I think. I'm feeling a bit "off" but I really doubt it's from anything pregnancy-related. I don't think this will be my month but AF or a lack thereof will let me know either way!

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Louise. TTC #1. This is our third month trying. I think I am about 4/5 DPO, although my O day is still up for debate. I'm hoping to test on about the 23rd. Is anyone else testing around then?:flower:

Girls, m also out :/ i got bleeding Saturday morning before test and it came negative :(

Aww thanks ladies. :)

Jas and poppie I sjpuld be around the 5th December. Finishing up on af now. Have any of you ever done temping? I'm really interested to kbo how it works and go accurate it is. I did cervix spottong but clearly I'm not very good at it. Haha!

Thanks lavender! The count down is on for you! Fx'd! X

OneTube - Run to the drugstore and buy a Basal Body Thermometer right away!! Then, come home and join either www.countdowntopregnancy.com or www.fertilityfriend.com (I am a VIP with Fertility Friend!) and start charting, woman! Fertility Friend has charting courses to teach you all about it!!! I love it, I'm quite obsessed as are most people who use it, I am sure!

Jas and poppie I sjpuld be around the 5th December. Finishing up on af now. Have any of you ever done temping? I'm really interested to kbo how it works and go accurate it is. I did cervix spottong but clearly I'm not very good at it. Haha!

How funny, i just added my chart to my signature this morning too! Yes i definitely recommend charting, it takes a couple of months to see a pattern but is well worth it and is no bother at all, it looks complicated but all you do is just stick thermometer in mouth for a min or two when you wake up and then record on fertility friend.

I'm a big data geek so I've been charting and using opks for a few months before ttc, i track cm too which is really useful particularly along with charting and opks as you can record everything on your chart and get a full picture. Download fertility friend if you're interested they give you a free charting tutorial! There's plenty of stuff online too!

I'm sorry AF got you Aein. :(

Hi Louise! Similar DPO's to me! I'm not sure when to start testing, but I'll do it the 15th since I'll be at a wedding which means possible alcohol, haha. I probably won't get an accurate result until the 20th or so, maybe later.

I haven't tempted myself onetube. I've got such an erratic sleep cycle so I've mainly been tracking ovulation with CM and OPKs. :)

Haha! I've just read my post again and tiredness definitely got the better of me last night! There's that many mistakes I'm surprised you all read it well! Haha.

Thanks for the info girls.

I have an ear thermometer. Does that work the same?

Thanks for those sites love I'll try the https://www.fertilityfriend.com/
Heard some good things about that within my friendship circle.
I'm a bit of an expert with cm. well I like to think so. Haha. With my first I had an ectopic and lost a tube. Second is now bouncing around the room at one and a half yrs but she was an "accident" so this whole trying thing is very new to me. I've never had to spot for signs before.

The really good thing is I know my cycle like the back of my hand. 28 days exactly. Af comes for 3 days. Ovulation is down to a tee. My husband works away in the week so it's catching that egg! Otherwise in theory itd be a doddle!

Welcome Louise. I'm from England sorry😘 wouldn't mind being from Australia tho! 😀😀

To those of you who got af. Sorry the witch got you. But now you can start a fresh and hope for those Xmas bfp!

Wondering if anyone else in here is from Australia?
ME!!! I'm in Melbourne. Where are you?

I do temping / charting and OPKs. With #1 I fell pregnant first month so temping wasn't really necessary (but was doing it anyway). I temp'd last month to see when I'd be Ovulating as we want to sway for a girl so will BD a couple of days before O. I am lucky as I seem to wake up the same time every day (even on weekends when I dont have to get up early) so I get fairly accurate results and can see my pattern. I'm on countdowntopregnancy.com for my chart.

I am desperately trying to hold out! I am 10 DPO, the witch should be showing up in about 7 days... praying for BFP! I think it's too early to test and I don't want to disappoint myself! This is my first month TTC! Been feeling aches in lower back, pulling and cramping in pelvic area since ovulation, drip in my throat, tired... Fingers crossed! :baby::baby::baby::baby:

I am desperately trying to hold out! I am 10 DPO, the witch should be showing up in about 7 days... praying for BFP! I think it's too early to test and I don't want to disappoint myself! This is my first month TTC! Been feeling aches in lower back, pulling and cramping in pelvic area since ovulation, drip in my throat, tired... Fingers crossed! :baby::baby::baby::baby:

Sending lots of baby dust to you. :dust:

hi Poppiepug, nice to meet a fellow Ozzie. I am in Tassie, so just across the swamp. :)

I am not feeling very confident this month. I have been doing OPK's everyday, often twice, morning and night and never get a positive. All I have to go on is some symptoms (headache, cramping, backache) on around day 12/13, which on my 30 day cycle would seem a little early to me.
I had a little bit of heartburn which I've never had before a couple of days ago, but other then that, no real pregnancy symptoms. :(
Hanging out for testing day now, but it's still so far away.

hi Poppiepug, nice to meet a fellow Ozzie. I am in Tassie, so just across the swamp. :)

I am not feeling very confident this month. I have been doing OPK's everyday, often twice, morning and night and never get a positive. All I have to go on is some symptoms (headache, cramping, backache) on around day 12/13, which on my 30 day cycle would seem a little early to me.
I had a little bit of heartburn which I've never had before a couple of days ago, but other then that, no real pregnancy symptoms. :(
Hanging out for testing day now, but it's still so far away.

:hi: over there in Tassie. I've been to Tas a few times but only to Launceston. Would love to travel around and see more.

What times have you been doing your OPK? I read somewhere that after 10am and before 8pm are the "peak" times you should test. I usually do mine in the afternoon / evening and seem to get positive at these times and if I know it's close I do 2, sometimes 3 tests (I use internet cheapies).

Fingers crossed for your BFP! :dust:

My period was due yesterday :bfn: so my journey ends here. My DH is working away until June. I wish all of you the best of luck and lots of baby dust. When you guys get your :bfp: leave a quick message here is love to hear it.
Good luck everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->