Testing in the morning FX update

Woohoo! Go baby grow! Fingers crossed for the next test xxx

Thinking of you hun I've been exactly where you are, lines were so faint and my beta results came back as 18 they told me the worst but I still kept getting lines so I begged my doctor to at least do a repeat and she finally agreed and it came back 63 she said it's still low Carla so literally in limbo had another blood test and went up to 360 something then she said wait a week for 1 more repeat which I did and it came back 1240 and now I have a beautiful healthy 2 and half year old, good luck hun, my guess it's a new pregnancy them numbers are amazing please let us know how you get on with scan xx

Well baby didn't make it ended up going to the ER because I had extremely bad cramps and bleeding pretty good. Feb 19th .They did US , bloodwork saw nothing on US but my beta levels had gone down a lot. Just thought I'd update even though it was bad news. I'm back now hope you ladies are doing good. I've had some time to grieve.
Still been taking my prenatal vitamins just in case it ever works out ttc.
It's been a wild ride of ups and downs but we have to push through the pain to get what we want most. One last baby. ������

So sorry hun! I hope you get your rainbow that you so much wanted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->