• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing in the morning FX update

Your evening test looks a little darker and pinker? Where are you in your cycle now?

Cycle day 7 thought I had another loss because I had bleeding that wasn't light for a couple of days. Going to use a different brand Monday if they get here. See what it says. Figured they would be neg by now. If I'm still pregnant would be 5 weeks along today.

Your evening test looks a little darker and pinker? Where are you in your cycle now?

Cycle day 7 thought I had another loss because I had bleeding that wasn't light for a couple of days. Going to use a different brand Monday if they get here. See what it says. Figured they would be neg by now. If I'm still pregnant would be 5 weeks

So I'm not sure how common this is and I don't want to give you false hope but every time I've had a loss cp which I just found out I had or mc I always have a spontaneous ovulation I don't know why but it just freaks my ovaries out and I ovulate I've gotten pregnant twice off of that spontaneous ovulation now like I said I don't know how common that is but thought I'd share it with you

Well I guess this pregnancy would make 3 times! Because I'm 5 wks now but had a positive test jan11 that turned negative for a couple weeks then positive Austin and staying positive fx

Wow that's interesting katie! I've never heard of that before, good to know lol.

Korin your new test is definitely darker, it's darker than my ic's right now, I'm wondering if its just the brand that is throwing you off. Those take so freakin long to darken up.

Took 2 today few hour apart both positive, maybe it was just breakthrough bleeding or twins run in my family could have lost one IDK but tests still positive and didn't fade away like when i had a chemical pregnancy last month also still having a few pregnancy symptoms.

Could you get a different test? Are your tests today darker than yesterday's? X

That’s great Korin!!! Stick baby stick!! :hugs:

I hope they continue to stay positive! The twin thing is a real possibility, or just a random bleed

I hope they continue to stay positive! The twin thing is a real possibility, or just a random bleed

I hope so to cupcake my OH was thinking the twin thing.
But I was thinking random bleed

Any are possible, I think it would be really unusual to still have positive tests which aren't fading by this point if it were a loss

Are you planning on trying a better test? Got everything crossed for you!!!

9pm evening test

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-04-08.52.03.jpg
    PicsArt_02-04-08.52.03.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 74

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members