Testing in the morning FX update

I couldn’t fall asleep last night either til about 3 am, then had to get up early to pee at 7:20 ugh. Think it’s cuz I took a prenatal too late at night tho oops

I couldn’t fall asleep last night either til about 3 am, then had to get up early to pee at 7:20 ugh. Think it’s cuz I took a prenatal too late at night tho oops

Do they upset your stomach? I had to switch to gummies, much better then the pills
I also got up about 7am I'm pooped. Snowing like crazy no school for the kids

Insomnia is a pregnancy symptom by the way!

Last blue dye and new test strip both taken at same time , bought some wondfo and first response

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-07-12.15.48.jpg
    PicsArt_02-07-12.15.48.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 53
  • PicsArt_02-07-12.11.58.jpg
    PicsArt_02-07-12.11.58.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 41
  • PicsArt_02-07-12.08.17.jpg
    PicsArt_02-07-12.08.17.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 30
  • PicsArt_02-07-11.55.25.jpg
    PicsArt_02-07-11.55.25.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 35
Wow i really see the blue dye now!!!!!! Can't wait to see your first response!

Wow i really see the blue dye now!!!!!! Can't wait to see your first response!

Going to be a few days had them shipped know I said I would stop testing but can't help it lol:haha:

Pictures at 5 and 10 minutes drank a lot last night so figured it'd be light but still there
Hoping some of my other tests get here soon

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-08-08.50.01.jpg
    PicsArt_02-08-08.50.01.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 36
  • PicsArt_02-08-02.19.31.jpg
    PicsArt_02-08-02.19.31.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 27
Should get wondfo , frer or 10miu tomorrow can't wait to take either one :happydance:

Wondfo hpt and other ic

First photo this afternoon and other was fmu
Thought lines would be darker by now being 6 weeks along:shrug: pregnancy symptoms starting to feel stronger. At this point it's a waiting game till my appointment.
Going to take a frer tomorrow see what that looks like.

With my son didn't realize I was pregnant because I thought I had my period but was lighter. Tested at about 10 weeks along lines came up extremely faint. Maybe it's just how my hcg is. As long as tests are still showing positive and symptoms hitting hard must be a okay sign.

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-11-11.45.05.jpg
    PicsArt_02-11-11.45.05.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 32
  • PicsArt_02-11-09.51.49.jpg
    PicsArt_02-11-09.51.49.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 41
Another picture at 20 minutes and after it dried

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-11-01.07.53.jpg
    PicsArt_02-11-01.07.53.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 29
  • PicsArt_02-11-02.32.06.jpg
    PicsArt_02-11-02.32.06.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 23
Wow that is so interesting! Maybe you're right and your hcg just doesn't show up much in your urine. I am really surprised you can't go in somewhere for a quick blood draw to confirm. I'd be demanding that from my doctor or just go into a clinic if they wouldn't do it. xx

Wow that is so interesting! Maybe you're right and your hcg just doesn't show up much in your urine. I am really surprised you can't go in somewhere for a quick blood draw to confirm. I'd be demanding that from my doctor or just go into a clinic if they wouldn't do it. xx

Waiting on my new insurance to kick in not sure how much it would be to pay out of pocket for a blood test. Don't really have the $ to spend on it right now. Just paid bills and went overboard on Valentine's gifts for my boys =).

I was the exact same way with my other pregnancies my test lines NEVER got dark I never tested until day after missed period and the lines were always faint and I would test for a week after and never ever got dark lines this is the very first time actually having dark lines ever I don't know what it is with my fourth the line was barely visible I mean a squinter but my blood test was in the 200's doctor said my high metabolism could break down the hcg before it reaches urine

Have you tried diluting your pee and testing? If you have really high levels then those tests will be faint because they can't cope with super high levels of hCG

I was the exact same way with my other pregnancies my test lines NEVER got dark I never tested until day after missed period and the lines were always faint and I would test for a week after and never ever got dark lines this is the very first time actually having dark lines ever I don't know what it is with my fourth the line was barely visible I mean a squinter but my blood test was in the 200's doctor said my high metabolism could break down the hcg before it reaches urine

That's so reassuring to know , thanks for sharing. Cramping some today and morning sickness hit me hard this morning. Also craving American cheese and I don't usually like dairy because I'm lactose intolerant.

Have you tried diluting your pee and testing? If you have really high levels then those tests will be faint because they can't cope with super high levels of hCG

Didn't think to try that maybe I will with one of the first response tom. Do I just add water to my sample?

Yeah, some people do half and half, although I don't have personal experience with this so I'm unsure of the correct ratio. Perhaps try it with a cheapie, dip one in the original sample, then dilute it a little and dip another, then perhaps do half and half and see what happens then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->