Testing july 5th who wants to wait with me!!

Safespace024

Reaction score
Ttc baby number 4. This is my sixth cycle trying but this month tried extra hard so hoping for good outcomes ❤❤❤ sending positive thoughts and happy vibes to all trying for a precious love bug 👶

I can wait with you but I'm still waiting to ovulate. Only on CD 8 of usual 28-31 day cycle.

Ok sounds good 😌 you won't be testing far behind me. Do you have any kiddos? How long have you been trying?

Hi can I join?! AF is due 5th July. We get married 27th July so we're going to be trying after then but got carried away after my hen party which was 3 days before ovulation sooo I guess it's possible hehe x

Hi jessi! A little early start never hurt 😀 welcome to the 2ww when did you o? I'm 6dpo today

Hi, I have a blood test due July 5th! Will join in!:angel:

Nice!!! How many dpo are you? It's excited how many people there are to watch for bfp's for!

Hi Guys. My AF is due July 5th. So this should be my testing date but I will def start testing early.

I'm CD20 - 3 DPO today.

I think I'm 13DPO? I'm counting from the last day of EWCM (not sure if thats right) I don't normally keep track:shrug: but I'm on day 37 of my cycle and I've been feeling way off from how my cycles normally go

Hehe dream af is due on the 5th for me too. I found two tests in my bathroom yesterday and did them both like a loony haha. I plan to at least wait until after the 30th to do more but I'm sure I won't 😛

I think I'm 13DPO? I'm counting from the last day of EWCM (not sure if thats right) I don't normally keep track:shrug: but I'm on day 37 of my cycle and I've been feeling way off from how my cycles normally go

I totally understand. This cycle has been very different than my past 5 cycles so I'm having extra hope than normal but trying not to read to much into anything yet

I totally understand. This cycle has been very different than my past 5 cycles so I'm having extra hope than normal but trying not to read to much into anything yet

What has been different for you this time around? I've been bloated for the past week and I've NEVER had bloating before a period or after. My stomach also has this slight pain like as if someone punched me in the stomach? Weird and if I walk around too much the pain slightly increases. I eat a little bit of food and I feel like I've eaten a whole dinner!:sick:

I've heard anything that's unusual could be a good sign. But it also could be were just producing more progesterone than usual. For me (I check my cervix) I have thick white cm since I ovulated which I haven't ever had. I've had it before o right after af but never after o. Also, yesterday I munched on some butter crackers that were so good. Today I took one from my daughters plate at lunch and about gagged from how gross it tasted. Also, when I did ovulate, I think it was much stronger than normal because I typically don't have pain and this time I did

I've heard anything that's unusual could be a good sign. But it also could be were just producing more progesterone than usual. For me (I check my cervix) I have thick white cm since I ovulated which I haven't ever had. I've had it before o right after af but never after o. Also, yesterday I munched on some butter crackers that were so good. Today I took one from my daughters plate at lunch and about gagged from how gross it tasted. Also, when I did ovulate, I think it was much stronger than normal because I typically don't have pain and this time I did

When I was pregnant a few years back I had severe food aversions, I couldn't stand the smell of chicken which i would normally love. I think this was around 6-7 weeks of pregnancy though. I haven't had any of those symptoms recently though, just sickness when after I eat. So that could be an early sign for you! I've been checking my cervix as well and its normally low and hard before AF but has been recently medium-high, hard-soft at times, and completely closed no matter what. Hoping this is a sign for me!

Oooh that does sound like a good sign! My cervix has stayed high as well and mixed with the unusual cm I'm hoping it's a good sign but like I said, I'm trying to stay calm and cavalier about it lol. I do really hope this is my month though! That's funny about the chicken. I have three girls and with my last pregnancy I was the same way. We are big chicken eaters but with my last I couldn't even stand the smell. I couldn't even go to the grocery store at lunch time because the chicken smell literally made me sick once lol

I get to test then too! I'll probably do it sooner though. So nervous!

I hear ya aj ! Really itchin to go out and buy some more tests but trying very hard to hold myself back at least a couple more days

I really don't know. Af was 2 weeks late last cycle so I don't really know if that effects my o date for this cycle. Do you know? Ff puts my o date just a few days ago. We've tried to bd often so we don't miss the window. I've been crampy on and off for a week. But these past few days I've felt nauseated, dizzy, and tired. But I suppose some of that could be from chasing a nearly 3 year old. What are your symptoms?

Hi can I join in? My AF is due 4th July so I'm going to try my best not to test till at least then. This is my 17th month trying so not feeling very hopeful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->