Testing july 5th who wants to wait with me!!

Well I know I'm sending all the luck I can to you ladies. I would gladly give up my bfp this month if it meant you getting one! Its been a much longer ride for you than me! But maybe with enough luck going around we will all get one! 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Aww thank you for your kind words :) fingers crossed this is our month ladies! :flower:

That's very sweet safe, thank you. Hopefully we will all get one. Fingers crossed!

CD40 today! Last night I had severe AF cramps before bed (like the ones I get on a heavy period) really thought I was out for this month but turns out this morning I had nothing but white and yellow breakable EWCM/dried glue-like CM ? Also cramps have gone completely..
:witch: needs to hurry up and show or give me that :bfp:!!

Welcome ladies!!

Ok.....im crazy. I tested tonight. I've been feeling so off the past few days. I know its super early, but I felt the urge to test. Nothing right? I swear there is a faint line now, after 3 hours. :wacko:

Attachments

• 20170625_204811.jpg
    20170625_204811.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 13
I do see something faint on there AJ x

This morning I was so tempted to test but managed not to lol! I've got a weird pulling feeling on my right side this morning but because I have PCOS it's probably a cyst :shrug:

Tempted to test here too. I stopped myself though, only cause tests are too expensive to waste. I still want to though. Took an opk's instead as I had to pee on something lol.

I do see something faint on that test, not sure on colour though. Looking forward to seeing your next test.

Hope it's a good sign for you Bella. I had some weird yellow cm this morning. Of course I've spent the last hour googling it lol

I've been getting yellow CM too put I think it's a yeast infection. Can't seem to shake them off since starting Clomid:(

What happens if you are pregnant and do an OPK? This month has been my first time using them so I only tested until the day after my positive x

I tried it properly when I was ttc my son. For me it didn't work as I found my opk's almost always start darkening when AF is near. But then in my cycle I got my bfp they also darkened too so for me it doesn't mean that much. Although the opk's did turn positive in my bfp cycle where as in my other cycles I just got a darkish line. I'm trying it out again this time though to see what happens.

Ah that is really interesting! Let me know how you get on :)

I've got 4 IC's and refuse to buy any more so I'm going to wait until the weekend to test. I must of gone through about 20 tests last month lol

Haha me too. Possibly more. I'm trying so hard to hold off, I know I should but it's so hard. I'm my own worst enemy sometimes. Dont know why I bother as I never get early bfps.

There's just something strangely addictive about peeing on sticks! I refuse to test until a couple of days before AF is due. At least if I get a negative I won't be thinking "it's still to early I could still be pregnant"

In my healthy pregnancies I've Never had a bfp before AF was due. Always around 15/16dpo so testing before AF is a waste of time for me. Although you right it is addictive. Felt weird when I was pregnant with my daughter to stop testing and temping after so long, I really struggled with it.

When I was pregnant with my son I got my first positive at 3w5d and it was a clear blue test that came up faint positive and then disappeared! Then I stuck to pink dyes and they slowly got darker. 3 months prior to testing with my son I got a positive that slowly turned to negative. I had a chemical and it was horrible so that's why I know it's not always a good idea to do early testing. I'd rather try and wait and get a strong line :) it really is hard not to early test though.. especially when you are actively TTC and recognising every symptom going even though the symptoms could be anything!

Exactly. I have a headache this morning and rather than just thinking its a headache I'm already thinking is it a symptom. I've just finished the fertility awareness course that I took alongside my doula training so in my head I know it's too early and it's progesterone causing how Im feeling, but the crazy ttc woman is thinking yep I'm definitely pregnant, it has to be a symptom :rofl:

Haha I'm the same! I have a headache too and cramping and back ache so obviously the crazy ttc lady inside me is screaming lol!

I feel for my poor husband I really do, he has to put up with this crazed woman two weeks out of every month. He's so good about it bless him but last night even he said he will be glad when we get a bfp because the crazy pregnant woman is easier to deal with :rofl:

What is it about peeing on sticks?! I have no clue how many dpo I am. I'm going to have to try to wait to test again. It's just so silly but satisfying!

You ladies are too funny!
Aj I definitely hope bfp for you but, a lot of tests develope a line after time that's why they want you to check within the first couple minutes. Not trying to rain on your parade at all but three hours later definitely makes for an invalid test. Still.. Good luck!!! Hope you get a line and it shows up quickly!
Maryanna and Bella telling ourselves we won't symptom spot is like saying the wind wont blow hahah 😂 I'm feeling proud of myself for only testing those couple times but don't know if I can hold out all week. 😣 I took my first nap in like two years yesterday so adding fatigue to the symptom spot list 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->