Testing july 5th who wants to wait with me!!

I'll join too. I'm 5DPO, testing on July 3rd. My birthday is July 8, so a BFP would make a fabulous birthday gift. Good luck all!

Hi y'all! My period is due July 3rd! I'm currently 6dpo (I believe) Fertility friend still hasn't given me an O date.. they guessed between CD 13&14. But based off of CB ovulation test & CM I'm thinking I ovulated June 18th which is CD 14.

Anywho! My period is due July 3rd. I've been reading into symptoms like crazy. I have a 7 yr old son but at 18 when I had him (unplanned) I wasn't paying attention or as aware of my body like I am now. At that time, I had a major major sharp pain go through my lower back when I was picking a weight up & new it was different than anything I'd felt before. I have a strong intuition & tons of little symptoms adding up right now but waiting for that BIG moment that I just know. I took a first signal test today and maaaaybe see a slight purple line.

That's my introduction everyone :) I'm hoping I get pregnant this cycle so my due date is lined up with a Pisces baby! :)

Can I join too? The plan is to test on the 4th or 5th although my willpower isn't always the best and may crack sooner. Really hoping for a bfp this cycle as would mean a birthday baby for me :)

Good luck to everyone :flower:

I'm trying my best not to test till at least next Sunday but if the previous months are anything to go by then I'll probably cave by the end of the week lol

Hello. Can I join in. I'm due on 1st July. This is 3rd cycle and hoping we caught it right. I am currently approx 7dpo. I don't do Temps but track cm.
Good luck all :)

Wow I took a quick break so I wasn't going so crazy and I'm welcomed back to a whole New group of poas loonies! Hehe welcome ladies! Let our waiting be quick and well worth it!!

Wow 17 months!? I'm so sorry hun that has to be hard, but major kudos for never giving up! How are you all feeling? I have had a stagnant slight cramp or tugging down there since o. I'm currently 9dpo and have tested foolishly a couple times but am waiting waiting waiting for the morning of the first before I do again. I should have plenty of time between now and then to build up some hcg if I conceived and my fingers are super crossed! 😀😀 hoping the very best for you all!!!
Hehe Maryanne when I first joined, your thread was what I joined first, and now here you are on mine. So glad to have a semi familiar person to wait with 😛

Thought I recognised the name! Wondered where you had disappeared to. I'm not testing the same time as the other ladies on the other thread so it's nice to chat with people who are testing around the same time. How have you been?

If I had my choice, I would say grumpy.. Walking around with a scowl till bfp haha! No I'm good 😊 been symptom spotting like crazy but trying to push it to the back of my head and just trying to stay chill. Don't want to excite myself much and then let down. But it's hard not to! How are you? Do you know how many dpo you are? Any crazy signs?

Yea I'm good. Am 4dpo today. Trying not to overthink symptoms as the logical part of me knows they aren't symptoms yet but that doesn't stop me googling every little twinge lol. Today I've got the worst headache in the world which is very very unusual for me though. What about you?

Every time I feel or notice something I'm like stupid progesterone instead oh I think I'm pregnant. Then I'm like so sorry progesterone I didn't mean it I just want to be pregnant! Hahaha I know I'm crazy 😛
One thing I will say is in all three of my previous pregnancies, I would get this like cold tingle feeling in my bbs and that's happened a couple of times 7 and 8 dpo. I also o'd stronger than I normally do this time which I'm assuming would lead to an increase in progesterone so any little tingle cramp or twing is being chalked up to that.
Trying to stay positive is working better for me this time than usual. I took two tests and of course bfn cuz I was like 6 or 7 dpo but I noticed I didn't feel that disappointment. I instantly told myself well that was dumb and moved about my day knowing it would have been waay to early. Seriously hate waiting though haha.

Yeah 17 months feels like such a long time. We were trying for 6 months and then I found out i have PCOS. Currently on my 3rd round of Clomid so fingers crossed I won't be waiting much longer.

I'm trying not to symptom spot this month (I've driven myself mad these past few months) I have noticed I've been crampy on and off since ovulation though. Hopefully this is a good sign

Ooh I hope so too lady because I've been having cramping since o as well! Trying to stay very cavalier this time but it's soo hard. Especially because I usually don't have cramping after o. Nor most of the little twitch and twinges I've been experiencing. But our body's change and anything can happen so not getting my hopes up to much yet!

Ltttc is hard mentally is physically. It took us 7years to get our daughter, worth it of course but was still a very hard times. Crossing my fingers this is your month Bella.

This is month 4 of properly trying for us but we have been ntnp since Henry was born so 7th cycle now. It's a bit frustrating but glad we started early. Had 2 losses since we started trying this time though so hoping for a rainbow.

How long have you been trying safe? Sorry if ive missed it elsewhere.

Wow 7 years! That makes 17 months look like nothing! It took me 11 months to conceive my son with a mc at 7 weeks and a chemical along the way so he was my little rainbow. I kind of expected it to take a long time this time round but didn't expect it to take so long. I don't mind the waiting really but didn't want more than a 5 year age gap but I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Got cramping again now a bit like mild AF cramps but I'm sure I had these last month so it's probably just something to do with the Clomid. Next week feels like such a long time away!

When does everyone else plan on testing?

This is my sixth month trying. I can't even imagine how you both feel and how hard it has been. You guys are rocks!!! I've already felt like giving up and look at both of you! It's outstanding strength and courage! You both deserve those bfp's right now! Wow! Such strong women!
I'm not at all rubbing anything in or something so hopefully you take this the way I mean, when I had my first, she was unexpected and we were not trying. With my second, it was like man I really want another then bam. With my third we tried and first cycle bfp. So I feel so discouraged like maybe I'm not working right down there anymore. It feels like with this being the sixth cycle it should have happened by now. You ladies are truely outstanding people! I hope if this isn't my cycle I can have as much strength as you beautiful souls to keep on going!

17 months is a long time Bella, it doesn't make it look like nothing. It must be really hard on you, Even a few months can be tough to deal with. I've been struggling with it taking so long this time. Our third was conceived very quickly so I assumed we had our fertility issues sorted.

Our first was a surprise too safe, your not rubbing anything in. Are you ttc no.4? We are too.

Im crampy today too. I'm trying not to over react and assume it's a symptom but I totally am. Hoping till hold off till AF I'd almost due but I will probably end up testing this week knowing me.

I'm glad you took it how I meant! 😊 and yes this would be number four. They all two years apart and I really want to keep that trend with this one so they aren't to far in age. Also all three are girls and I reaaaally want a boy! Regardless of gender, this will be my last.
I never tested with any of my others until after my missed period but these last few months have been harder and I can't seem to help myself 😛 I'm not going to test again till the morning of the first but I'm sure that's a lie lol

There's 9 years between my eldest son and my daughter, then 13 months between my daughter and youngest son. We love the small age gap, we're hoping for a small one again but it's getting bigger now. If we manage it this month it will be a 16 month gap. I'd love another boy but would be happy with either.

My husband's mom had both of her boys within two years, and then had two daughters two years apart, nine years later. For me personally, I always wanted four kids. And to have them relatively close in age. My girls are 5, 3 and 1 all with birthdays coming up so if I conceive soon, they would be 6, 4 and 2 plus a little. I have so much hope for all of us that our wishes are made true! ❤

We will have to try and make this a lucky thread. I'm feeling positive this cycle too though. Im refusing to say I'm out this cycle at all till I know I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->