Testing july 5th who wants to wait with me!!

Bella - glad you're feeling better. I hope the cloumid cycles have maybe got your body to routine and O on it's own. FX positive vibe thinking.

maryanne - that's so intense to deal with. I said a quick prayer for you this morning.

AFM - 10DPO :bfn: Will continue to test until AF or bfp. FX, as always

:dust:

Thank you dream. I really appreciate it. I hope your bfp is just around the corner fir you.

I'm really sorry to hear that Mary Anne. What a horrible thing to have to be going through. I wish you all the best for your scan on Saturday <3

Bella - glad you're feeling better. I hope the cloumid cycles have maybe got your body to routine and O on it's own. FX positive vibe thinking.

maryanne - that's so intense to deal with. I said a quick prayer for you this morning.

AFM - 10DPO :bfn: Will continue to test until AF or bfp. FX, as always

:dust:

Thank you! That would be amazing if that happened but I have got 3 months of Clomid left to take when I feel ready to deal with all the crap that comes with it again.

Sorry that you had bfn this morning. 10 dpo is still early so good luck for your next test :)

Thanks for the support ladies.

How did things turn out for you aj?

I had a positive ic a few days ago. I've been testing with frer and there seems to be good progression. :) I called my ob today and have an appointment lined up for September 1st. Last pregnancy they tried to find the heartbeat and couldnt so they did an abdominal ultrasound and all was good. I'm hoping they will do the same this time just to ease my nerves. I don't know if it's routine or not. I really get nervous, especially the first few months.

So pleased for you aj. I'd say it's normal to be anxious in first tri. I think it's like it for everyone. The wait for the appointments is a killer, hope it passes quickly for you.

Womp - 11dpo :bfn:

It's not over till it's over tho. AF due Aug 5. Fingers still crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->