Testing july 5th who wants to wait with me!!

Thanks Maryanne.....buying them now! Do i start the day after i stop AF?

I always start the day after the bleeding stops yea. Fx these do the trick and you will be joining me in first tri in a few weeks!

That would be wonderful! So excited for you :)

I'm sorry Bella.

AF finally picked up for me with my usual cramping and backache.

I've been thinking about buying an ovulation kit. Ever try one? This was only my first cycle ttc. With my son it happened the first time. I would like to conceive soon so that I can go back on my medication sooner. I'm just worried that I will obsess too much if I buy the kit. What is your experience? What time of day do you test? I don't get home until 4:00, would that be too late?
Thanks ladies!

This will be my 3rd cycle using OPKs. I test once a day around 4-4:30pm when I get home from work. Until it gets close. Then I may test twice per day around 11am and after work to make sure I catch the positive. Which in actuality is kind of irrelevant for me because I O 2 days after I get my positive OPK. Like if I get my positive OPK CD15 I don't O until CD17. So ladies O the same day as the positive or the day after. Just depends on your body.

My cycles are 30-32 days on average so I start testing around CD 9 or 10

I've been thinking about buying an ovulation kit. Ever try one? This was only my first cycle ttc. With my son it happened the first time. I would like to conceive soon so that I can go back on my medication sooner. I'm just worried that I will obsess too much if I buy the kit. What is your experience? What time of day do you test? I don't get home until 4:00, would that be too late?
Thanks ladies!

This was technically my first cycle trying, too.
Birth control really messed me up and I wasn't ovulating for months.
Pregnitude (check it out on amazon) brought a period and then I finally got 2 days of strong positive on OPKs.
Stupid period comes a week early, during my TWW. Crapo. :growlmad:

I do OPKs as soon as I come home (around 5pm). I seem to have a long enough surge to not miss it. Here's hoping it comes again in a week, but with so much irregularity, who the heck knows??

Baby dust to us all for July!

This will be my 3rd cycle using OPKs. I test once a day around 4-4:30pm when I get home from work. Until it gets close. Then I may test twice per day around 11am and after work to make sure I catch the positive. Which in actuality is kind of irrelevant for me because I O 2 days after I get my positive OPK. Like if I get my positive OPK CD15 I don't O until CD17. So ladies O the same day as the positive or the day after. Just depends on your body.

Yeah, based on last month, I get positive OPK for 2 days, then O.
I've always seen CM in my panties and can feel the ovary bursting (could always tell you which side), which helps. Apparently, it jibes with the OPK reading....BUT...no proof ovulation occurred. Temping screwed me mentally and too many variables, so I stopped.

Hope it all works for us in July! :flower:

I haven't updated my dpo, I'm on mobile now. But I'm 13dpo. I'm waiting to use my last test tomorrow because I think I had implantation spotting 11dpo. Not sure. It was suppppper scant and brown.
Anywho, still bloated a bit, boobs itch really bad just a little soreness under the armpit areas, normally my boobs would hurt around af at least my nipples but nothing just itchy and seem fuller. Cramps have completely stopped though, they were coming and going from 10dpo to 13 dpo that I can recall. Still really tired then I have a "second wind" before bedtime tiny acne break out, am using a new face wash though. And I feel like my CM is disappearing but it's just not as stretchy or creamy just wet. Makes me feel like I'm out this month. I have decided that if I am out I'm going to try my hardest to do the keto diet and yoga and mainly focus of fertility yoga. Maybe dropping some pounds will help even though I've lost 23 but gained back 7lbs within a year. How is everyone?

Sorry I haven't been online in a few days.

So I'm officially on my 18th cycle now and decided to have a break from Clomid. I know I'm probably not likely to ovulate this month but I'm ok with that. TTC seemed to be taking over so it will be nice not to worry about it for a month or so :)

Hope you are all okay. Sending lots of baby dust your way :dust:

How is everyone?

I can't stop cramping. BOO!
Period officially over for almost 2 days but have this low-level constant mild cramping all over.
Not sure if fibroids (and birth control kept away) o just hormone imbalance as I still regulate.

I need to see an OB/GYN. My annual pap isn't until September and my primary was doing it but no longer, so I need to find one (and hope I use them for a baby soon!).

Glad your ok Bella! You never know the break might do the trick!

Good luck Jae, crossing my fingers for you.

Thank you <3 I feel so much better this cycle without the horrible Clomid side effects. I think I'll probably still do OPK's to check if I'm ovulating but if I'm not it's no biggy. I think I was putting myself under to much pressure because I didn't want a big age gap between DS & #2 but I'm sure he will love his baby brother or sister no matter how big the age gap so I'm just going to take it easy for a while and whatever happens, happens :)

There's almost 10 years between my son and daughter and then almost 11 between him and his little brother and they are so close. I'm sure your ds will love becoming a big brother what ever age he is.

I tested again today 14 dpo with FMU and it was negatory ghost rider.
Last month my cycle was 30 days long so maybe AF will come tomorrow as it's CD 29. CM is mostly watery some lotion like. I'm not sure if I'm going to get af or not. Boobs still feel "bigger" they don't really hurt. I felt nauseous yesterday but that subsided after food. I have a headache today that I woke up with. And I'm breaking out a bit, but I started a new facewash. And it's only 1 pimple. I guess we will see. I feel like I should have s positive test already since I'm 14 dpo.
With my ectopic I didn't find out until 4w5 days based on last period. &#128532; So I'm not sure

wanted to say hello and see how everyone is. I started to spot at 9 days before July af due. Lasted off and on for a day and a half. Started after bding this morning and yesterday it was only when I stood up. Still 5 days before af due. Due to insurance and my hospital aving a flick over a bill ey won't see me til it's paid. The other clinic will see me when I have a for sure positive. Testing again the 17th if no af

Hey Ladies - just checking in. Sorry for those who got AF. Onwards and Upwards to a new cycle.

I'm waiting to O, will likely start OPK testing on Wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->