Testing july 5th who wants to wait with me!!

Hey Ladies - just checking in. Sorry for those who got AF. Onwards and Upwards to a new cycle.

I'm waiting to O, will likely start OPK testing on Wednesday

I love how we're on similar schedules here.
I've resumed OPK.
Actually just did a sperm fertility check on my hubby's sperm tonight, rofl! HE gets a positive result, ha. 20million or more!
Now to try and get MY positive.

I have 3 period tracker apps and all 3 give a different day/range for when I O again. Awesome...:shrug:

Faint bfp let's see if it gets darker then to get an appointment. Not sure how true it is bc I have spotted every morning now since the 5th of july. Just in the morning or if I pick up my 3 year old daughter.

Ok ladies. Please help me with this opk stuff. I started them right as AF ended. Will there always be a line? Are these negative?

Attachments

• 20170712_172156.jpg
    20170712_172156.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 2
Yea they are all negative aj. You want that second line to be as dark as the control line. Some ladies don't get lines, I always do, it honestly doesn't really matter. My lines usually start darkening as O approaches. Will attach a picture to show you.

Hope you find out what's going on soon peanut.

Attachments

• IMG_2306.JPG
    IMG_2306.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 8
Thanks Maryanne! It's still way early for O. The lines everyday had me worried.

How are you doing?

I'm good thanks aj. First scan in two weeks. Still very sick and very tired but so happy to be pregnant that I don't care lol. Hopefully you'll be joining me over in first tri soon :)

Faint bfp let's see if it gets darker then to get an appointment. Not sure how true it is bc I have spotted every morning now since the 5th of july. Just in the morning or if I pick up my 3 year old daughter.

Peanut, did you take any pics of your test - would love to see and analyze with you.

Ok ladies. Please help me with this opk stuff. I started them right as AF ended. Will there always be a line? Are these negative?

AJ - those are all negative, keep testing. With those remember not to use FMU.

AFM
CD 11 of Cycle 4, TTC #1
Got a flashing smiley on my CB Digital OPK this morning. So the games begin tonight! lol The plan this cycle is to BD every other day during the 'high' days then every day from 'peak' until confirmed O.

Good luck everyone!

:dust:

Hi everyone, I hope yall don't mind if I join :) no one responds to my replies in the other forum I'm on. This is my dh and I, first month ttc. I o'd anywhere from the 3-6th and would be 9-12 days dpo. My largest symptom has been dizzy spells and cramping. A few days after o I experienced loss of appetite. I am bloated and have sensitive nips. Tmi warning, the last 2 days I've experienced lotiony cm that has been a little yellow tinted with no smell. Never been through the dizzines, but 3 days ago it was so bad for about 5 seconds I almost fainted. This tww is a killer! So happy too have people to share symptoms with :D

Hi everyone, I hope yall don't mind if I join :) no one responds to my replies in the other forum I'm on. This is my dh and I, first month ttc... :D

I always feel this way, lol. Been away for a few days.
Waiting to get another positive OPK!
We leave Wednesday for an almost week-long vacay and I would love to conceive then...relaxed.

We've only truly tried for one month but stopped birth control January (just takes too long to O).
*waves*

Positive opk and ewcm today! Bd last night. I'll have to really convince hubby tonight since he worked in the heat all day. How are the rest of you? Time to start another thread?

AJ - i like the sounds of that - GL

I do think it may be time for a new thread. AF will be due around August 3rd for me.

Good luck to those trying this month. Crossing my fingers for you.

Hi ladies. I haven't been online in a while and just thought I'd check in to see how you're all doing?

I think this Clomid break is doing me good. Not felt shitty and hormonal this month so it definitely was the Clomid making me feel that way. I didn't test for ovulation but know the chances of me ovulating naturally are very slim so I'm not expecting my bfp this month.

Good luck to all of you that are going to be testing soon :dust:

Crossing my fingers for you Bella.

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Thanks Mary Anne! I know I'm not in with much of a chance this cycle so won't be testing unless AF doesn't arrive. How's the pregnancy going?

Could be better at the moment. I'm expecting twins but the one baby isn't growing as it should. Scan Saturday to see how things are going but I've been warned the chances of baby 2 catching up are less than 1%. So my emotions are a bit all over the place at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->