• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing Madness Month 5! UPDATE PG9!! Digi BFP PG 12 :)

Love your ticker :) congrats on your digi too!!! Oh you are in first tri now eeeek xxx

Thanx :) I'm wondering if I should continue to test? Ive used all the frer and digi's I had so don't know if I should buy more. I don't want to start obsessing over the darkness of lines but I'm worrying over an early loss or another missed miscarriage. Urgh, I don't know what to do lol x

Woo hoo!! Yay for the digi AND the progression on the FRER!

Was in sainsburys this morning and couldn't help but buy tests. My local sainsburys has a terrible test selection, clearblue or their own blue dye...that's it! I bought their own ones and now I'm worried that the line should be darker. I knew I shouldn't have bought more tests 😱🔫

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 21
That's really clear for a blue dye! One of the best I've seen on here

Really? Thank you so much. I was freaking myself out because it wasn't as dark as the control line....I've officially gone nuts. I've went and ordered more frer in a state of panic, they probably won't arrive until Friday or Saturday though. X

This thread had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through... What a lovely conclusion, congratulations!!!!!!!

I've used the sainsburys tests this pregnancy and that is a really good line. It won't get much darker than that and the control line is always a much much darker blue. Congratulations on your pregnancy and try not to worry :)

Thanx everyone. My symptoms seemed to disappear yesterday and I instantly panicked. You have all reassured me that I'm just over thinking everything, thank you :) I took the other sainsburys test this morning and it was very slightly darker, as long as it wasn't going faint I think I'm ok....fx'd!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 8
Thanx everyone :) got myself a bit worked up this week. I keep having dreams that I wake up bleeding and have lost the baby. I know it's just my fears playing out in my dreams but they've got me seriously freaked out. They're horrible :( the frer and digi's I ordered in my panic on Tuesday are due to arrive tomorrow. Hopefully I'll see 2-3 weeks on a digi and that will help calm me down lol X

Thanx everyone :) got myself a bit worked up this week. I keep having dreams that I wake up bleeding and have lost the baby. I know it's just my fears playing out in my dreams but they've got me seriously freaked out. They're horrible :( the frer and digi's I ordered in my panic on Tuesday are due to arrive tomorrow. Hopefully I'll see 2-3 weeks on a digi and that will help calm me down lol X

*hugs* I had the same thing especially with cramping in very early pregnancy. Think like you say it's your fears playing out in your dreams. Should relax into it soon, I did lots of tests after for reassurance too lol

One week since bfp, took a frer and a digi. Should the frer line not be darker by now?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 8
Maybe but your digi going up! That's fab

Same frer after about 20mins....phew! Lol X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online