• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing Madness Month 5! UPDATE PG9!! Digi BFP PG 12 :)

Tiny they took ages to give me a positive even when I got one on a digital.

Thank you!! That's made me feel slightly better. I know I shouldn't obsess over 1 test, but I can't help it. I keep waiting for them all to turn negative or for the bleeding to start. Really wish the delivery guy would hurry up with my frer lol X

My frer and digi's arrived.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 66
Bfp woo hoo

Digi wont show it for another few days i was 16dpo b4 it did.
Im so thrilled for u tiny xxx

I'm starting to believe it now! Was gutted when the digi showed not pregnant, but the frer line looks ok. So I think I can safely say I'm pregnant....eeekkkkk! X

Woo hoo well done u xxx
Thise digis should be banned they are so bad my gp says the same she has so many women go to her distraught after being told they were pregnant then taking one of them
Avoid at all costs x

Yeah it's so gutting to see 'not pregnant' when I'm getting positives everywhere else. I really wish I knew when I ovulated though. I know the last date we dtd was the 4th, so I'm assuming I must have ovulated around then, so I could be around 11-13 dpo *i think*. I'm rubbish at working that stuff out lol X

Took another frer (just to double check lol) with no hold, was virtually forcing myself to pee lol I feel much better now, I'm honestly in shock. I can't believe it! I seriously thought I was out on Thursday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 29
They are great lines pregnant lady :) aww
So happy for you xxx

Thank you thank you thank you! It's odd, we wait months for 2 lines, even seeing 2 when there's only 1. Then the minute you finally get that bfp you instantly doubt it ���� now I'm worried if the lines are dark enough, I'm nuts lol X

Tiny those lines are perfect!!

Thank you soooo much. I was just worried that if I am 13dpo that they weren't dark enough. I'm starting to get excited now though, so my mad obsessing must be starting to fade lol X

Dont forget sperm survives in the body for upto 5 days. An egg survives 24-48hrs the most. With my DD i didnt get positive until I was a day late. With this pregnancy I got a positive at 7dpo BUT i am convinced I ovulated earlier then FF claims.

Dont forget sperm survives in the body for upto 5 days. An egg survives 24-48hrs the most. With my DD i didnt get positive until I was a day late. With this pregnancy I got a positive at 7dpo BUT i am convinced I ovulated earlier then FF claims.

Yeah I think we must've conceived in the 4th, because I was away the weekend before that and away for a week the following day. So maybe I did ovulate slighter later than estimated. I really did think I was out this month because I knew we really only had that one day we could've conceived because I was away a lot this and last month. X

They are amazing lines dont doubt them. It bothers me the amount of ppl on here going on and on and on about the darkness or not of lines then the self diagnosis of the "chemical pregnancy".
Your lines are perfect enjoy this time xx
It passes so quickly and the sickness kicks in which is where i am takes the gloss of it all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->