testing Oct 6th

kstancook

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else is testing October 6th, let me know?:thumbup:

Hi, Glad I spotted your post. I am due on 7th Oct so will be testing around the same time as you. Do you have any symptoms yet?

No, I dont!!!! This 2ww waiting period is soooo frustrating. This is my first month off BCP. What about you, symptoms and how long?

Would you like to be cycle buddies, helping each other along the way

Here is some babydust to help you :dust:

That would be great! Thanks!

I've been off BC since December 08 (to give my cycles time to sort themselves out) but this is my first month TTC.

I have a few symptoms but not sure if they're actually just in my head - I'm counting down the days at the moment and trying not to get too excited, though its very hard!

Fingers crossed for us both (and all other TTC-ers too).

how long was it before your cycles were normal after BCP?

Hello I'm Ann I will be testing around the 6th as well I hope all is well for all of you ttc... I need a buddy for sure this month I tried softcups sooooooooo cross my finger and hope it does the trick... What were your aprox. day of ovulation? Baby :dust: to all!!!

what is softcups? so this is my first month TTC....

Fortunately my cycles went straight back to normal and have been regular ever since.

This time next week we can test - yeh!

Hi! I am testing around Oct. 8th, so we're pretty close. Do you use ovulation predictor kits or temp? If so, how many days past ovulation are you? Any symptoms? Good luck this cycle!

Hi! I am testing around Oct. 8th, so we're pretty close. Do you use ovulation predictor kits or temp? If so, how many days past ovulation are you? Any symptoms? Good luck this cycle!

Well no symptoms yet but this month around my day of ovulation I used the ovulation stick and also check my mucus which this is the first time I tried the mucus thing and it was pretty easy... I'm 4 days past ovulation and I can't wait til the 6th my doctor also gave me some pregnancy tests they use in the office so I will keep you updated... Good luck to you as well we can be ovulation Buddies... Baby :dust: to you all

Oh almost forgot to ask, any symptoms for you?

Bizybee:This is my first month trying, so I have used 3 OPK test all negative. I dont even really know how ling my cycle is as this is my first month of BC. no symptoms, maybe one if you count my current nesting ( I am cleaning the house like crazy style, going through each room getting rid of stuff, organizing then cleaning). I am on vacation this week and so far have spent more hours cleaning then I would have it I was working!!! Does nesting count? Do you have any symptoms?

Here is some magical :dust:

babynextyear: I am sooo excited, one more week!!!! Hopefully your week goes very fast

:dust: to you all of you !!!!

Ok, I broke and tested. GOT a :BFN:!!!! :growlmad: Is it too early or am I definately not preggers!?!?! I want to know one way or another, cant stand waiting!!!

Ok, I broke and tested. GOT a :BFN:!!!! :growlmad: Is it too early or am I definately not preggers!?!?! I want to know one way or another, cant stand waiting!!!

It just may have been to soon to test!!! Give it a couple days, enjoy your vacation...

I think you test on the 6th like me right? Do you have any symptoms yet? If so what are they? I can't wait to test as well its so hard I wanna pee on that stick so bad... LOL:hissy:

Hi girls!
I had an HCG trigger shot 12 days ago and I am still getting very faint pink lines. I hope the shot is out of my system and this is due to a real bfp, but I'm not getting my hopes up yet. How are you getting on? Any symptoms? I have been very tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->