Testing on April 30th?

Wispyshadow

Reaction score
I thought I saw a thread on here for testing on April 29th and 30th but now I can't find it. I am really nervous and anxious. I have majoy POAS fever as I know most of us on here have. I have already used 2 sticks of course both were BFN....it was way too early. Just couldn't resist to just see something. I bought a pack of FR and I'm hoping that I won't need to go and find a Dollar tree store in my town. I have three left. I'm due for AF on May 4th and my DH wants me to test on Thursday. I hope it isn't too early still but that puts me right at six days before. I'm trying to not get my hopes up but it's so hard to not be over anxious and not constantly think about it.
Well I am just glad that I can share my 2WW with other people.
Off to lay down for a few before I have to officially get my kiddos off to school. I'll be praying this morning and reading the Book of Isaiah.

I'd be interested in a 30th testing thread. I *think* my AF's due on 1st and I feel like I am pregnant but have only had BFN :-( So I've decided to leave it a few days and test on the 30th as it's less likely to be a false negative and also my birthday! As much as I love squinting for lines, taking lots of tests and symptoms spotting the wait's still a toughy. I find the wait to be able to take the next test terrible. Good luck for you this month x

Good luck girls.

Well AF due the 30th, however not had much symptons, was crying last night and night before though and even though im knackered i cant sleep :-(
I am praying so hard this month is the month but as the same time i am a bit doubtful.

Good luck anyway and keep us updated x

ChocChip I will test on the 30th that will put me 4 days before AF. That would be so great if you get a BFP on your birthday. What a great B'day present!

Kaye I pray that you have no AF on the 30th and that you can test with us. Big hugs to you.

It has been so hard to wait each month and then waiting to see if AF is going to show her face. BLAH! This is only month #2 for me TTC. My DH had a VR done and we are hoping this month that we have good swimmers.

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: for you both.

This is #1 for us. We have three angel babies so it would be such a precious birthday present if we do get a positive! After having a 'feeling' but only getting negs so far I am having big issues with stopping myself from testing all the time to see if the result has changed!! I am going to try so hard to not test until Friday...I can do it...I think :winkwink:

Well I feel you on wanting to see something! I did the same thing yesterday...and then this morning...I am on 9 dpo and I was somewhat disappointed but nothing keeps me down for very long. I am new here and have never done the forum thing before but I need something besides cleaning and reading all my fertility books for the 100th time! I will be testing again on Thursday or Friday depending on my patience...lol! I hope to see that second line and my husband is positive that we will! I hope the same for all of you!! :happydance:

How are we all feeling this morning?

I'm having a down morning and don't think we've been successful this month, I'm waiting to be proved wrong! Symptoms seem to be a little stronger today but I'm wondering if I'm imagining it?

Have you decided what HPT you're going to use? I've got some eBay cheepies but a clearblue digital on standby!

xx

I am now 2 days late, but I am getting cramps first thing in the morning, headaches, bleeding gums and aching teeth. I am running more to the toilet than normal, BB tender, very bloated and having a discharge - sometimes watery and sometimes creamy. (discharge has always stopped just before AF) also finding it very warm.

Don't know whether it is wishful thinking, and AF is just late, but have decided to wait until Friday to test - driving myself crazy here!!

I am now 2 days late, but I am getting cramps first thing in the morning, headaches, bleeding gums and aching teeth. I am running more to the toilet than normal, BB tender, very bloated and having a discharge - sometimes watery and sometimes creamy. (discharge has always stopped just before AF) also finding it very warm.

Don't know whether it is wishful thinking, and AF is just late, but have decided to wait until Friday to test - driving myself crazy here!!

I know exactly what you mean! I am 2 days late but it feels more like 20 days to me! I'm not as strong as you cos I;ve tested a tonne of times but all BFN so that's it! No more testing for me, just waiting for the nasty AF (but secretly hoping not!)

FXed for you!

I'll be testing on the 30th too, although I'd only be 11dpo then but I don't think I could hold out any longer (took one yest. for kicks and of course BFN but expected that). I have 3 tests left out of the 4pack, so I'll probably take every 3rd day starting friday hopefully until I get a BFP (or until AF comes :()

Good luck to all of us!

I'm testing on Friday. I have 2 First Response Early Detection tests. If I am BFN on Friday...praying for a BFP!!!!!....than I will wait to test again until after I am late for AF. I have been feeling queazy and have had issues with heartburn which is very unusual for me. I have also had random headaches and I've been very tired lately. Could be stress? Could be preggo hormones? We shall see!!!!
:dust::dust::dust::friends::dust::dust::dust:

:af::af::af::af::af:

Hi Again Ladies x

Well AF due tomorrow, praying she does not show up. i have headaches, tired but i am struggling to sleep and just cant seem to get any sleep (is lack of sleep a sign?), someone mentioned earlier there gums where bleeding, so were mine yesterday.
I have alot of discharge too (tmi)

Good luck to all and i hope i see some BFP notifications xxxxx

GL all i tested today BFN - testing again tomorrow and then sunday if no AF xxx

Good Luck for your next test beckyfletcher xx

Af due on the 29 for me. Did a test today (2 actually). I see two lines. No, really! I think I'm having hallucinations. Maybe I'll upload a photo later. I'm so freaked out. 3 months ago, I had two lines on the test and then with two days delay af came to visit. Now, I have zero symptoms, I'm just tired. What am I to make out of this? I now bought a test with digital display, just in case the lines are on my retina.

Below Zero: Sounds very promising!!!

BeckyFletcher: Fingers and toes crossed for you, praying for your BFP!

I will be praying for all of us in the morning. Hugs to everyone!!

I am going to do my normal thing today. Going to the gym for my workout and then to a consignment sale with my oldest daughter, if I can hunt her down today, she is always running around town somewhere. I have to buy a mop and get my vaccuum fixed. So, my floors are a mess right now. A broom can only do so much. I'm hoping this will keep me occupied enough. I started a dried flower picture on canvas yesterday and it will take me awhile to attach all the flowers where I want them and then apply the paint and frame it. I am trying to get a hobby because POAS is becoming my hobby:haha:
Testing tomorrow morning and then no POAS until I am late for AF. :thumbup:

Hugs to you all!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Are we ready to test in the morning??

Praying, Praying, Praying

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:test:

Good luck to everyone, make sure to post back so we have an update, I'll be testing at 8am and hoping, wishing, and praying for that BFP :) :)
:dust:

BFN Here am ok with it all my other pregnancies have had a BFP by 10 DPO so thinking i'm out not testing til AF late now

Good luck everyone else xxxxx

I'm out :( I tested this morning and got BFN - gutted as I was so sure!!!

I have my FX for the rest of you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->