Testing on April 30th?

I got BFN this morning, curiosity got the better of me AF only due today. Its not over till she shows i suppose but not hopeful :-(

good luck to everyone else

BFN for me too, was a little disappointing when hubby smiles when i walk out and asks me if it was positive.....I think we both got our hopes up this month.

Oh well, still not out til :witch: shows, I still have a tiny glimmer of hope this month. If not, we'll move on and I think I'll try using BBT and OPKs next month for the first time:wacko:

i think im deffo out, just been to the toilet and a little tiny bit of brown was there, so im sure on my next toilet visit she will be there in all her glory :-(

i think im deffo out, just been to the toilet and a little tiny bit of brown was there, so im sure on my next toilet visit she will be there in all her glory :-(

sorry babe, hopefully it's not AF:hugs:

Well, poo! Got a BFN....:growlmad: But as has been said before it's not over til AF shows up and she isn't here yet. I'm not testing again until I am a week late. Good Luck to everyone!

Sorry about all to BFN's.

Did Below Zero get her official BFP?

BIG HUGS to everyone!!

Sorry to hear about everyone's BFN's. Lots of :hugs: from me.

The fat lady showed herself about an hour after my post so I am defo out!! Oh well, here's to enjoying trying again this month and at least I get to use my new CBFM!

Lots of love
xxxx

so sorry chocchip xxx

Well she hasnt shown yet like i thought she would, fx'd so tight xx

Looks like I'll be moving on to a 2ww the end of May. AF showed this morning...:( Try, Try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->