Testing on Mother's Day!!

MichyA

Reaction score
I'm currently 6 dpo and will be trying to hold off testing until Sunday...Mother's Day! By then I will be 11 dpo so my results should be accurate. With my son I got my BFP at 9 dpo!

Anyone else testing this Mother's Day weekend? Wait with me! 😃

I am 7dpo today as well :) AF is due on the 13th for me but ill be testing mothers day if my chart looks good :). This is my first cycle NTNP again. Ive been trying for a year and just found out my only tube has a blockage from scar tissue so we are taking a little break while I take my enzymes for 3-4 months and go for a repeat HSG to hopefully clear the rest of the blockage out. I do believe in miracles and the doc said there's still a small chance for 3 cycles after my HSG so we'll see. Anyways, I got off track lol. I hope u get ur mothers day bfp!! If I dont, ill still be happy to see that u do! :) I know ill get my tube unblocked and get my bfp sometime and I'm finally ok with waiting so that's good :). Ive been having weird pinching tho so who knows! Maybe my enzymes started getting rid of the scar tissue very quickly! (lol) FX for a miracle and FX for ur sticky bean!
:dust:

I'm 9 dpo today! I tested a couple days ago, but got a BFN. I'm going to try to wait until Mother's Day to test again to have a better chance of a BFP. Although I might cave and test sooner, as I have been questioning my symptoms so much.

FX for a BFP Michy!
And FX that everything goes perfectly and you get your BFP too, aidensmommy!

I have a longer LP but I will also be testing on Sunday if no witch! I think I'm actually 13DPO today but only on CD27 out of typically 30-day cycle so who knows! My ovulation date might be off too, I don't temp/chart but I go by pains and CM.
This cycle I have been extremely thirsty since 5DPO, fatigued since 10DPO, brown-tinged CM on 11DPO only when checking, and I realized my cervix was completely CLOSED! (haven't ever been able to feel it like that before)
Smells have been odd to me at times and food has been tasting unusually delicious!? lol not sure if that's a sign or what but seems weird.
I had a realistic-feeling dream last night that I got my bfp and the test I took said I was about 11weeks gone already?! I then thought yay it's gotta be twins boy and girl! Who knows if this dream will come true this month or not, but I'm feeling super positive!
What are your symptoms so far girls??

Maybe your dream is a sign! They say vivid dreams and such are one of the symptoms.
I know I've been having a lot. Nothing about babies, but very, very vivid, and pretty steamy ;)
I've also been cramping and nauseous off and on for about a week, one day I had what felt like ligaments stretching, two days after that I had sharp stabbing pains in my cervix, thick creamy cm, gassy(which I know my DH loves :) lol) and some headaches. I'm hoping it's not just my crazy hormones screwing with me! I do feel like I did when I was pregnant with my son.

I sure hope so! That would be amazing!! :cloud9:
I've also been having steamy dreams before this one lol so perhaps you're on the same track as me ;)
I've had stabbing pains in my girly bits lol a few times last week I actually said omg my vagina is hurting! lol
Did you notice being thirsty as a sign with your son??

I didn't notice being any more thirsty that usual, but at that time I was working in the lawn and garden area at Lowe's, so I was drinking water constantly anyway, so I wouldn't dehydrate. It was pretty hot out then :)

Hey all, best of luck to everyone... hoping we all get our BFP's this cycle!

When I was pregnant with my son I remember feeling soo thirsty...and I was always craving fruits (specifically oranges) from very early on. Today I'm feeling exhausted... I actually feel like I might be coming down with a cold. :wacko: Hoping that's a symptom and that I'm not actually getting sick!

Ashersmomma, I might cave and test before Mother's Day too!! I want to hold out to get a more accurate reading...but it's soo hard!!! I'm telling myself that if it is a BFP that would be a wonderful Mother's Day surprise so hopefully that will be enough to keep me from sneaking a test sooner...

That's good to know that you were very thirsty in your previous pregnancy - I am pretty obsessed with looking for symptoms though so perhaps it's all in my head again :(

I have light brown spotting only when I wipe...About 13DPO today so I'm not sure if I should be very hopeful or not. AF due Saturday. My cervix still feels high and closed but not sure how I could be spotting then. Maybe I just don't know what I should be looking for.

I will be even though I will only be 9dpo. I'm having exactly the same pregnancy symptoms as I did with my daughter, and I got them super early with her also. I know it is too early to test but I'm not at all patient, though think I will be slightly gutted seeing a bfn after feeling so sure. I hate waiting!!! AF is due on the 17th so I guess it's not too long to wait in the scheme of things.
Best of luck to all of us!!!! :dust:

I'll be 9dpo and I'm so testing on Mother's Day I know it will probably be bfn but come on it's like throwing candy near a baby ? Just can't pass up getting a possible positive on mothers day.

I'll be about 11-12 dpo on Mother's Day and am planning to test. It's our first cycle trying and I've had some different symptoms then in the past, the biggest being mild cramps since around ovulation, when I usually get AF type cramps a day or 2 before she comes.

I've also had headaches, heartburn after almost every meal (one being breakfast, which I have oatmeal every day and haven't had heartburn from it in the past) and some CRAZY dreams (only 1 about about actually being pregnant, another dealt with a broken coffee maker and vegetable plants?!?) Really hoping it's all not just in my head!

Not to mention I've also been more clumsy then usual. I tripped on my pant leg (pants I've been wearing for years mind you) and fell down on my way into work today, skinning both my knees! And the other day I couldn't grip a pen for the life of me, it kept fumbling through my hands....I felt like an idiot!

Well my brown CM/spotting is gone *knock on wood* so perhaps it was some sort of implantation spotting??!!?!

Last I checked my CP is still high hard and CLOSED! FXFXFX

I'm going to be SOOO gutted if I don't get a bfp this month....And I told OH I wouldn't get my hopes up...:shrug:

I got my BFP with my son at 9dpo, so you never know!! Maybe we will get Mother's Day BFPs!! Good luck to everyone!

I also will be testing mother's day, good luck ladies,hopefully we will see some :bfp: on sunday

I will b testing on Sunday if af still hasn't shown up. Hoping & praying for a bfp this month

Just 2 more days!! I was going to give in and test today and my DH convinced me if it was a BFP it would be more special on Mother's Day. So I listened....but I can't wait!!

Hi ladies. I will also be 10-11 dpo on Mother's Day. I'm not as sure this month of my actual ovulation day but I think this is a very good, educated guess. I could only be off by a day or two at the most.

I'm ttc #2. I have a dd who is almost 4. I also craved oranges during my pregnancy with her. Then at the very end I wanted marshmallows. Hmmm, I wonder if that is why she is always asking for marshmallows :haha:

We have been ttc this one for 2 very long years now. I have some fertility issues but I'm very convinced that I will get pregnant again.

Hoping we all get a bfp mother's day surprise!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->