Testing on Mother's Day!!

Yay more Mother's Day testers! Im nervous if I get a neg. i'll be even more upset because its on Mother's Day... :af::hugs:

It's Saturday afternoon here, so just went and got my pregnancy tests. So excited for the morning!!
:dust: to everyone

Hello,
I will test on Mother's Day as well. I think I will be 11 dpo. Good luck to everyone!

Hi Mother's Day testers!! One more day! I will be 11dpo tomorrow morning! I've NEVER held off testing this long...I'm usually testing by 7dpo lol! Good things come to those who wait...maybe??

Any new symptoms? This morning I was feeling a lot of rumbles and twitches in my lower abdominal... I'm hoping that's not AF coming! I always get a headache before AF comes and my head feels fine so I'm hopeful! AF should normally arrive on Wednesday...I hope not!

MD2004.... I know what you mean...if I get a BFN I hope I'm not too disappointed since I should be happy on Mothers Day. I just keep telling myself if I am pregnant I will always remember the Mothers Day morning I got my BFP!

Lots of baby dust to you all! :dust:

I caved & tested today. BFN. Buuut, I'm only 9 DPO.

Hoping for good news tomorrow! FX for everyone!

Snowbunnie....with my son I got a bfn early in the morning on 9 dpo and then I got a very very faint BFP later that same night...it was almost unnoticeable. My DH didn't see anything and didn't believe me lol It was still faint but more clear at 10 dpo. You still have time!! :dust:

Not testing anytime soon I ovulated today. Stumbled upon this thread because it's awesome! Didn't want to read and run. I'm following and hoping for a Mother's Day BFP for all of you !!!!

cutleq: :rofl: I love your Oprah picture! LOL!

I'm 10dp and I was thinking of testing tomorrow too. I'm 3 days late for AF and have been having a few sharp pains by the left ovary. Back pains every now and then with a couple days of night sweats. I tested out of the trigger at 8dpiui. This is my first cycle and have been nervous and excited at the same time to test. Afraid to get a bfn but anxious to get bfp. Google has gotten me thru these past 10 days. I've researched every blog and forum there is. Signs symptoms...you name it, I know it...lol. I seem calm on the outside, but I'm dying inside.

Yay more Mother's Day testers! Im nervous if I get a neg. i'll be even more upset because its on Mother's Day... :af::hugs:

I just looked at ur info, I have also been ttc for a little more then 9 yrs. have the drs said what's been keeping u from ur bfp?

Well 9dpo and a BFN :( but I know it's still early

Also not testing for another week but fingers crossed for you ladies!

I just looked at ur info, I have also been ttc for a little more then 9 yrs. have the drs said what's been keeping u from ur bfp?

We figured out I was ovulating late in my cycle and at different times, sometimes not at all. My cycles range from 30-37days. I O between 21-25 so the Clomid was mostly to regulate and know when I O. My temps were also all over the place. No matter what I did they were never helpful.

Bfn today for me. I'm 11dpo. I'm pretty sure I'm out. My chart is looking triphasic BUT I just barely started the treatment for my blocked tube so I think I'll need at least a couple more months before ill see any kind of result.
Good luck ladies! Its still early and I hope :af: stays away from all of you!!

Bfn :( not a fun way to start Mother's Day but it's ok I will have a great day with my dd & dh

Happy Mother's Day! Looks like I got my special Mother's
Day gift after all. The lines were so faint, my DH went out and got a digi... and... :bfp: !! This thread was good luck for me, thank you all for your support! You will get your bfp's too... Wishing you all lots of baby dust :dust: and a Happy Mother's Day!!

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->