Testing on Mother's Day!!

There's still time ladies. You're not out until AF shows!

Congrats MitchA. Those are nice lines. Enjoy your over the moon Mother's Day!

Congratulations and Happy Mother's Day Michy!!!!

my FRER was bfn this morning. Only about 10 dpo so still time.

CAM00207.jpg

Hi ladies. I just saw this thread and i tested today and got my bfp for Mother's Day!! GL to all of you ladies!

Im in Shock!! After 9 years we finally got a :bfp:

I can't stop crying (Happy Tears of course)

Attachments

• 600 pix.jpg
    600 pix.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 8
Congrats to you 3 ladies what a wonderful Mother's Day presents to you.

Wow congrats!!

9 years ttc, I'm at 3.5 and dying that has to a very happy tears moment for you!!

That's amazing MD2004!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!

Congrats to the ladies who got their BFP :)

I tested today at 9dpo and BFN.

9 years; I can't imagine. I'm so very happy for you!!

Congratulations to those ladies with Bfps today - so happy for you all. And as for the rest of us - there's still time. Baby dust to all of you x

Bfn for me I think I'm out pretty much symptomless had more symptoms last month with the chemical. If I don't start af by end of month and no Bfp then off to dr to induce a regular af to help me concieve

Congratulations to all the ladies who got their BFP!! What a special day to get it on too :)

Congrats to all the mothers day bfps!!! That's amazing! :) wish u all a H&H 9 months!!!

congrats mommas!! what a lovely mother's day gift!!

afm: I last tested yesterday and was BFN. AF is 1 day late now; no sign of her coming. Just the same yellowish/tan tinged CM discharge that I've had for the past week now.

:coffee:

Got my BFP On Mother's Day!! Thought I was headed for AF because of my temps, had a BFN on 9DPO, then woke up at 4AM with a HUGE spike back up, 10 DPO, tested cause I obviously couldn't go back to sleep and I had to pee bad and I didn't wanna waste the FMU LOL, got BFP a little after 4AM on Mother's Day! Woke up DH to tell him we celebrated a little and then I fell back asleep with a huge sense of RELIEF! When we woke up a few hours later DH had to ask me if it was real or if he dreamt it LOL
Hoping there are lots more BFP today for everyone testing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->