Testing on oct 18th,19th,20th!

kstancook

Reaction score
I am testing on the 19th, little over one week to go...come and join me if you want to wait together :wave:

Hi,

I'm testing on the 20th!!!!!!! AAAhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

How have you been feeling,any symptoms??

The only symptoms I have noticed is I am never full after eating and sharp twinges at my lower right side for one week now. you?

Yup, cramps, especially right side, been constant today! Been really tired and dizzy and been feeling quite sick at work, not actually been sick, just acidy.BB's getting bit tender. Keep thinking it's just my imagination but I guess only time will tell!!! Go from thinkin I am PG to def not in the space of 5 mins!!

me too!!! 1 more long week to go...how long have you been trying?

I know, it's terrible, never thought a fortnight could go so slowly!! No, we just got married 5 weeks ago, I came off my BC at the same time so this is 1st cycle, fngers x'd!!!! You?

hey thought i was testing on the 23rd turns out it will be the 20th as i o'd earlier. first time charting and second month after mc so very tense- no symptoms unlesss you count scoffing a whole tin of pringles?
x

Well fingers x'd for you this time! Scoffing pringles...... must b a symptom, I have just about managed that today too!! hehe

thats what i thought it couldnt be that I'm greedy? nah.
are either of you charting? x

No way!! lol

Nope, just came off my pill and started trying as soon as my 1st 'normal' period stopped.

How long have you been trying for kstancook?

it's a confusing game is charting. mine seems to have figured itslf out but i seem to just be strolling along just above the coverline as opposed to spiking.
slow and steady wins the race?

this is my 1st cycle TTC, august diagnosed with endo after lap, trying the natural way for 6 months then back to the drs for help

I was originally going to test on the 21st but I ovulated earlier than expected so technically I'll be ready to test on the 17th if AF doesn't arrive that day. If AF stays clear, I will be testing on the 18th.

Hey Can I join?
AF due anytime from today cd27 until Thursday cd30 so after going a bit mad and getting 3 BFN already for testing too early, I have decided not to test again until I am actually late so Fri 16th or maybe Sat 17th if I can hold out that long.

So It's a bit earlier than you but can I wait with you all please?

SS like mad and its driving me insane xx

of course you can! I'm trying not to ss but i am starving but that doesnt mean anything really. x

it's a confusing game is charting. mine seems to have figured itslf out but i seem to just be strolling along just above the coverline as opposed to spiking.
slow and steady wins the race?

Yes it does...stay positive

How's everyone feeling today?? You all going as nuts as me waiting to test???:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->