Testing positive 4 weeks after miscarriage. **Tests getting lighter?? Pic added**

Embo78 pls don't eat a hat lol!!

I'm sooooo nervous now, just want tomorrow to come so I know what's going on!! I have an apt at 12.15 so will let you all know how it goes! X

Yup I def think your preggo again. I keep getting pregnant after my miscarriages too. When I tested right after my 2nd one at 9 weeks the line was super faint, and eventually went away like a week later. Good luck!

Hi girls - well i'm more confused than ever after today :(

I had another scan and straight away the nurse said it was a new pregnancy.....then she scanned around a bit more and said she couldnt decide if it was a sac or retained material from the miscarriage. I did a digi this morning and got 2-3 weeks.

Can anyone who is an expert at analysing scans please PM me and i'll send the scan to you to have a look??

Omg you must be so frustrated!! Well your tests r getting darker not staying the same or lighter.

Are they going to scan you again, did they take any bloods?

Plus you digi says 2-3 n that would make you 4-5 weeks pg and that would tie in with you mc. So i'd say if you are ur just over the 4 weeks.

Yes they want me to go back in next sat for another scan and d&c if they decide its retained material. But I swear I can see a little bean on the scan....:wacko:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 62
I can see it too. Really really hope its your wee bean.

Do you have any symptoms?? We would be about the same date wise n i have a few. But saying that, that can go for nothing!

Just keep poas and fingers crossed they keep getting darker.

How frustrating for you :hugs:

Will you be scanned again?

Sorry just saw they want you back in a week :dohh:

Will they not do bloods?

They did a haemoglobin test but didnt actually take any blood for testing which is annoying :(

Dont know what I can do apart from keep testing? Im going to do another digi later in the week and hope it says 3+

Thanks for all your coments guys :)

That's what I was going to suggest hun, another digi in a few days. I'm rooting for a new bean in there :)

My FRER's are getting darker which I think is a good sign....retained material wouldnt make that happen I dont think! I can only be about 5 weeks max so i'm not sure anything would show on a scan though??

My doc said most of the time they dont see anything at 5weeks and thats it better to wait till your at least 6 weeks. X

Wow this is confusing! I am feeling the same way, my hcg levels are rising but they arent sure if its complications with the mc or what the hell it is (im hoping its a new preg. like you)

keep us posted!

this is really confusing, I hope they figure it out soon! FX for a healthy new bean!

I've been doing FRER's everyday to see if the line is getting lighter and I think it is???

It's now been 5 weeks since the MC.

Attachments

• pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 64
But remember they get darker the longer they sit. If you compare todays test with the pic one takin on the 9th, they look much the same.

The tests can also have different amounts of dye and are not really too reliable a way of measuring if hcg levels are getting higher. To be honest they don't look like they are getting lighter to me anyway. That is still a very strong positive. The only real way to test for that is to have bloods done and then re done a few days later. Hopefully this is a new pregnancy and next time you go for a scan they will see more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->