testing question

Ersurgeongirl

Trying for #2!
Reaction score
So I took my last active pill on the 25th of october with no sign of the :witch: yet. My face hasnt broken out and thats usually the first sign! Granted, I have other symptoms of something...full and sensitive boobs, so much liquid down there that I keep running to the ladies room thinking the :witch: came, but alas, its clear....you know. I usually start at 6am on the 31st/1st (depending on if theres a 31st to the month, lol) and so far there is nothing. Ive had some really light pink spotting on the saturday night/sunday morning before halloween, but only enough to notice when I wiped, like not enough to use any products with....

I bought 2 tests, could I do one tonight and if its a bfn, wait till say monday and test again?:blush:

If you do decide to test before AF is due you are best testing with first morning urine. Good luck testing!

well I was due on halloween....so im a few days after that...

and I just tested...bfn.

so tomorrow or monday morning it is

Don't give up! You could still get your BFP! Try with your first morning urine and let us know how it goes :hugs:

Good luck! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Im holding out until wednesday now...lol. i figured it would be two weeks wednesday since my last active bc pill...

First morning is best but if your going to test later in day you really need to empty the bladder, no drinks and cook your wee for 3-4 hours so its nice and strong :D

Good luck

Ill probably test tomorrow morning, so if its a bfn I can call the gyno and make an appointment to figure out what is wrong.

so far this is whats going on with my body:
*late period (will be missed later this week)
*dizziness, randomly
*upon first waking, feeling ill
*when falling alseep or waking up, I have a really sore throat and puffy glands but it goes away during the day
*water like cm
*constipated (lol)
*weird feeling in my sinuses/nose
*acne issues are clearning up!!! wooooo hooo!!!!
*sore boobs that now have big dark veins (gross!)
*bloated
*sometimes I get small headaches (i never get headaches)
*tired alllllll the time

yeah I dont know. maybe its just a bug?

Ive also been having really weird pregnancy drams as of late, does that count as a symptom too :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh man I just ate some spagetti and I felt so sick after, im sure its just in my head.

I bought a pack of clear blue tests today. If I dont have to pee tonight, I might just cook it until 10pm (its 5pm now) and take one of the tests tonight

Good luck, it does sound promising symptoms - especially the late AF. Do you often have late periods?

No not at all!

i happen to be on the 31st or 1st at 6 am every month but this was the first month on bcps but im sure it wouldnt have postponed me this long...plus i missed a few pills and ended up doubling up like 3 days last month. oh golly

good luck let me know how you get on because your situation is simliar to mine! I nearly threw up in a car today and ive felt sick all night...dineer didnt go down very well. Ive had the dizziness, watery cm, tender darker nippled breasts a major increase in appetite, gas, constipation and difficulty sleeping. My af is either 5 days late or was due today (my last couple of cycles have been irregular). That fact that your af is like clock work is encouraging!

Good luck and let us know how u get on!:dust:

oh ill let everyone know for sure.

I would test now but I got no pee in me, yet....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->