testing question

So I just tested...a BFN!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Probably because I didnt cook it enough...i only waited 3 hours.:blush:

ok so with the clear blue easy tests, did anyone ever notice a line disturbance? like it goes...

::::::: ||:::::::

maybe im just reading into it too much in hopes of a BFP:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:dust:

carolina, have you tested yet???

awww sorry about your BFN :hugs:, maybe if you retest tomorrow with FMU?? I can't help you with the test question, since I've never been late I haven't taken any yet

hey! i havnt tested yet but got bfn a couple of days ago but i didnt use fmu and i only let it cook for 30 mins lol! Im leavin it until wed...if i can to test again and will def use fmu! Maybe the test had an evap line when u tested ...im not sure because that hasnt happened to me before. Im feeling rally sick nauseaus tonight and ive a headache and sore gland on my neck hope im preggers and not simply sick!

Are you goin to try again tomorrow morning? if i get a bfn on wed (if th withc doesnt get me) im gona make a doctors appointment so i dont go totally insane!

Good luck...i feel your pain!x

haha we are like ttc buddies, I have the same symptoms as you, lol. Im testing tomorrow morning, if its a bfn im calling the doc on wednesday to find out why I didnt get a period. this is crazy!

:rofl: i know! its good to have someone who understands and is in the same stages/symtoms! good luck for tomorrow fingeres crossed for ya!

do u mind me asking what age you are? (u dont have to answer) it would be unny if we were around the same age as well!

im 25...close enough lol! Im gona cook some urine for 4 hours because im getiing impatient! let me know how you get on!

its a BFN:hissy::hissy::hissy:

I guess I have to wait to call the doc to see whats wrong with me:blush:

hopefully the :witch: stays away and you'll be with :crib:

fingers crossed and :dust:

:hugs:Aww im really sorry to hear that! Maybe you could get the doctor to do a bloodtest just incase? Thanks ill let you know how I get on! Ill probably get a bfn aswell. Let me know how you get on at the doctors! :hugs:

So I took my last active pill on the 25th of october with no sign of the :witch: yet. My face hasnt broken out and thats usually the first sign! Granted, I have other symptoms of something...full and sensitive boobs, so much liquid down there that I keep running to the ladies room thinking the :witch: came, but alas, its clear....you know. I usually start at 6am on the 31st/1st (depending on if theres a 31st to the month, lol) and so far there is nothing. Ive had some really light pink spotting on the saturday night/sunday morning before halloween, but only enough to notice when I wiped, like not enough to use any products with....

I bought 2 tests, could I do one tonight and if its a bfn, wait till say monday and test again?:blush:

if you took your last pill on the 25th (Do you mean the contraceptive pill) then you have only been off it for 11 days. Would you know this early?

hey ersurgeon girl just wondering if youve had any developments af or cramps etc?how are you feeling?

no cramps, no af.

cm is now thick and white, so im assuming I just missed af and is now starting over?

my cm is the same lol! have you come of birth control or anything recently?

I'm 7 Dpo today & I have morning sickness (Well I have it all day)..
And, headaches..
So I'm kinda in same boat but I have more waiting to do..
I hope we all get our BFP's maybe you guys just "O"ed later than expected?

HOPES AF STAYS AWAY!!!
KUP

I believe I had implantation bleeding on Sunday night making me about 5-6 at that time. I had Some pink ting spotting mixed in stretchy Cm & I know I have already ovulated... And, now back to white Cm and tons of it...

See I had some pink spotting and water like cm on the sunday before halloween, and Ive been very wet down there....like super wet.

but alas, it was a bfn, so Im just going to wait it out and call the doc tomorrow to see what I should do, but they will most likely tell me to see if I skip a 2nd month, then come in for tests, im sure of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->