Testing til AF or BFP!!!

My doctor is pretty sure last month I had a cp. I got my BFP with that one at 12dpo. This cycle is really starting to seem like last month...the sore boobs are full force now...just hope if I get my BFP this month it's a sticky little bean

Feeling out, my temp is starting to go downwards and AF is due in 3 days. Not sure if I should continue to test at this point or if I should just wait it out.

My Ovulation Chart

Attachments

• 20180601_062527.jpg
    20180601_062527.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 25
jl - If i'm honest the chart doesn't look the most promising but l've seen lots of charts that weren't the 'prettiest' get bfps. How long is your LP normally?

Honestly no clue I am thinking the normal 14 days. This is my first month really tracking and monitoring.

My chart was a little up and down this pregnancy. My temps dipped then stabilised, but then started increasing because I had a high temp. Not sure what it would have been like otherwise! Anyway, if you look at the various pregnancy charts on the app, you can find loads where they dip drastcically at times, so temps aren’t a hugely reliable indicator. Good luck :)

I typed earlier about thinking about just waiting it out at this point...but who am I joking I have to POAS.

I have been doing morning and afternoon, so this was today at 445 pm

Attachments

• 20180601_165422.jpg
    20180601_165422.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 53
Something is catching my eye on that one, especially towards the bottom

I did a Wal-Mart test today on like a 2-2.5 hr hold and it seemed negative to me. We are away the rest of this weekend so I won't be tempted to test. It will either be Sunday night or Monday morning being AF doesn't show her face

Can't see anything on hpt. Also, your chart doesn't look promising. That said I had soarimg high temp 13po then big drop 14dpo and AF on "15" dpo. So lools aren't 100%.

I really hope you get a bfp soon:dust:

Something is catching my eye on that last one as well.

AF got me this morning right on time. Onto cycle #5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->