Testing until bfp or af!

these tests are not good for progression I don't think but I see that one clearer x

Managed to sneak another test in! Can't really see much on this one, starting to think it'd a batch of dodgy tests

Screenshot_2016-07-18-21-42-21.jpg

12dpo. I think I'm out now. The line should be darker now, don't even think I can see one on this mornings test

Screenshot_2016-07-19-08-36-10.jpg

Still not seeing a difference

Screenshot_2016-07-19-11-34-18.jpg

Did a sainsbury test, a thin blue line came up at about 10 mins but I think it's a evap

Screenshot_2016-07-19-13-26-48.jpg

Hmmm tough call on those. One step has always been crap for me.

I can't buy anymore tests yet, don't get paid till the end of the month and money is very tight right now :( I don't think I'm pregnant anyway as these ics are still the same and not changing. I've had a really funny turn just now, gone all hot and dizzy but to a funeral today and been sat outside in red got heat so it's probably that lol. This is the latest test, still bfn I'm thinking

Screenshot_2016-07-19-17-51-55.jpg

I can't buy anymore tests yet, don't get paid till the end of the month and money is very tight right now :( I don't think I'm pregnant anyway as these ics are still the same and not changing. I've had a really funny turn just now, gone all hot and dizzy but to a funeral today and been sat outside in red got heat so it's probably that lol. This is the latest test, still bfn I'm thinking

View attachment 957878

Would a test get to you sent from the eastern coast of the us before you could buy some?

I don't think so :( I live in the UK so could take about a week or more. Af is due in 2 days xx

Where about in the uk are you Hun x

Darn, I so would of sent you a little care package of several tests so you could test to your hearts content. I see a line on the last one. I swear I do....What dpo are you. Were you doing BBT's?

Ah how kind are you ladies offering to send tests. You've proper made me well up.

I see line on last test xx

Ah how kind are you ladies offering to send tests. You've proper made me well up.

I see line on last test xx

LOL ;) That crazy insane emotional roller coaster pregnancy takes you on, without you even being aware of some of the bumps, twists, and turns sometimes (well at least until it's too late and you've aleady made a fool of yourself and feel like a psycho- :rofl: most of the time) haha, gotta love it. One of the many joys of being pregnant :cloud9:

You ladies really are the best!! Thank for for offering your all so kind :) I'm 13dpo today and still no change in tests so I don't think I am. This test was done with fmu

Screenshot_2016-07-20-07-15-20.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"