• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing with Breast Milk

my next appt. is in 2 weeks. i'll be getting an u/s and mirena removed

Why on earth are they waiting so long to remove your mirena? We remove our patients mirena right away if they become pregnant! I work for an obgyn.

well, my ob gave me the option to leave it in or take it out.
both can cause miscarriage apparently.

when they did an u/s they couldn't see a fetal pole so decided to try next time at 6 weeks when i get an u/s.
:shrug:

my doc didn't seem too concerned.
she said she once delivered a baby to someone and she dug the mirena out of the placenta! :shock:

sounds lovely *yuk* sure they know what they are doing might be more harmful to play with it than touch it until they get a clear view on baby

i told my husband last night
i put a hpt on his pillow

:rofl:

god, i'm so clever!

i pretended to be sleeping lol....

he rolled over and hugged me and said...
i'm so happy, goodnight.

:shock:

LOL OMG my husband would have peed himself! I can't believe he was so calm about it! That's really cool though that he is happy about it and not freaking out :)

i'm so happy, goodnight.

awww well def didn't get the pee himself reaction you wanted lol :D ah well its good it all worked out hun all sounds like a fairytale lol

i'm so happy, goodnight.

awww well def didn't get the pee himself reaction you wanted lol :D ah well its good it all worked out hun all sounds like a fairytale lol

i actually wanted him to shit himself
and he very well may have.... i didnt check his pants or anything

Oh brunette&bubs that's too funny. I didn't want to read and run so I figured I'd let you know this gave me & DH quite a laugh. And even though everyone has already said it, that really backfired. haha. Funny though. And to think, I just read this post to find out the results of the breast milk test. :D H&H 9 months to you :D

well i wont be test in any way this cycle our iui was cancelled :cry:

OHSS i have 7 mature follicles apparently

Seven sounds like good odds, are you going to TTC naturally?

no we're getting IUI and it was cancelled this cycle :cry:

I wonder if there was a way you could still use sperm like in one of those cups that people use.. Hate to miss a chance!

I wonder if there was a way you could still use sperm like in one of those cups that people use.. Hate to miss a chance!

what do u mean like me and oh DTD? I am soooo tempted but could lead to alot of babies which could all end in miscarriage so they are worried about that we were told either no sex or safe sex???? This upset me because we don't believe in safe sex. But also left was waste of follicles. No idea how many eggs are actually in those follicles. And OHSS can be dangerous so think they are worried about that because pregnancy can make it worse and increase the risk i believe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->