• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing with Breast Milk

Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)

Can happen when you use fertility medication.

I had 7 follicles when I got pregnant with my daughter. I was scared of multiples, but we only had one baby :)

God knows what you can handle :)

Ohhhhhhh I see! Can that come from natural fertility herbs like Vitex or just from things like Clomid?

i used vitex before i believe i got preg on it with my ds but used it for 3 years after having him and nothing but no u can't get it from any herbs even from clomid its extremely rare i only got it cause my injectables :( OHSS stands for ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome

i have 7 mature follicles at CD12 now CD15 could have more as had 7-8 immature ones less than 14

OMG that is scary! Not that I don't love my babies and wouldn't love as many as God gave me....but to end up pregnant with like sextuplets or something?!? WHOA! lol

I'd definitely continue to TTC naturally. But then again I'd LOVE to have twins or triplets :D

not trying to be a downer....but isn't that how octo-mom got pregnant?
had too many mature follicles and the doctor warned her not to go through with it but she did it anyways.

i'm sure you don't want to end up with 8 kids :winkwink:

I'm pretty sure Octo-mom did IVF, which has a much higher risk of multiples than IUI.

I'm pretty sure Octo-mom did IVF, which has a much higher risk of multiples than IUI.

Yep she sure did!! and really implanting that many embryo's has a lot higher risk, I would love twins or trips too!! Sorry about the OHSS!

Old thread but thought I would try this and tested with breast milk after getting a few positives with blood. BM was negative, surprisingly. so maybe not everyone gets false positives with BM. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->