Tests aren't getting darker, chemical pregnancy last month

I hope for better results on Thursday. Crossing everything for you!

Thing i just googled said 18 - 7340 so your in the range

Marisa 4 weeks says 5 is starting point so you are in there to

Keeping everything crossed for you. Is your gyn giving you anything to take for the progesterone? I don't actually know what number that should be, but since you said only I'm inferring it's low. That might be the cause of the cp from last cycle of that is the case. I think a lot of women on here take baby aspirin to help with that. But 8 is pregnant, and I am hoping it's just early and we see that number double in a couple days. Hugs we've got your back

Keeping everything crossed for you. Is your gyn giving you anything to take for the progesterone? I don't actually know what number that should be, but since you said only I'm inferring it's low. That might be the cause of the cp from last cycle of that is the case. I think a lot of women on here take baby aspirin to help with that. But 8 is pregnant, and I am hoping it's just early and we see that number double in a couple days. Hugs we've got your back

Thank you so much!

I asked if they could give me progesterone but she said that they can't do that until they are able to see something on the sonogram. The reason being that if it were an ectopic pregnancy that would be so dangerous.

The tricky piece is that I didn't get my period last month (I bled for three days from the CP but they don't count that as a period) so we just don't know. I do know that I ovulated on the 15th (home test) so the test was 13 days PO.

I'm still holding out hope :)

There is also a chance you Oed a day or two later than that as well if you aren't temping. But 8 at 13dpo, just depends on day of implant and what level you were at when you implanted and your doubling speed. Keeping everything crossed.

That's interesting about not giving you things. I know quite a few women on here use Prog cream after O or take baby aspirin after o/after a bfp. In fact, I think a few women on here have mentioned to me that they start progesterone once they get they bfp by doctor's orders because of low progesteron. But I don't really know. Maybe ask in tri 1? I'm sure some more knowledgeable ladies can weigh in

lines look good, have you retested? have you got your second hcg results x

lines look good, have you retested? have you got your second hcg results x

Thanks so much!

Blood draw was this morning and I will call my midwife first thing in the morning for results.

Still no bleeding so I'm happy about that but praying for some good betas!

So just her back from the midwife... some encouraging news.

So on Monday Nov. 28 Betas were 8 and progesterone was 6

Results from Dec. 1: Betas are 29 and progesterone in 10.27 :happydance:

Clearly these are still low numbers but it could be because it's so early in the pregnancy (we could have conceived about two weeks (or less) ago)

Praying these numbers keep climbing!

Lovely improvement,congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"