Tests getting lighter

mummyconfused

Loss 9+2 TTC - DNA Sperm Fragmentation
Reaction score
I'm 14dpo
Hcg at 12dpo was 15
But the day before I got a :bfp: on a clearblue digital
Have done heaps of frer they for darker now seem to get lighter and CB digital still saying pregnant 1-2. Not 2-3 as it should
Af due in 2 days

Have more bloods in the morning

Could this be a chemical

Hi there, I'm sorry you are having such a stressful time. The digi is going by fetal age not gestational I believe. 1-2 means 3-4wks pregnant, 2-3 means 4-5wks pregnant.
Hope that your bloods come back with better HCG, I really do. From my own personal experience if the tests get significantly lighter and it's the same brand it could be pointing to a chemical. Hopefully for you that's not the case.

Yes, always add about two weeks to the digi. 1-2 is normal for this stage and what it should say. 2-3 won't appear until you are 5/6 weeks I believe.

And there are different amounts of dye in tests, so them getting lighter isn't an indicator of anything really! Take it from me - been there, done that, saw a couple of lighter tests, and convinced myself something was wrong and now have a 3.5 year old! Maybe no more testing? I had to stop myself in the end!

I completely sympathise - it's stressful from the off and we just wait for something to go wrong but don't take any notice of lightness!

Congrats!

Hang in there hun ....diff tests have diff dye in them i took 2 x frers yesterday and am was lighter pm dark again :)

Hcg on Monday was 15 now Thursday it's 16. Am I going to lose the baby

Sorry to hear that, it really should have increased over the 3 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"