Texas mom meet..

I like the sound of October (so Mel could come, haha)! Isn't the state fair in October? Cindy, we can carpool! I have a huuuge SUV lol.

If I got to know you ladies a little better, I would seriously consider it. Ok that sounds rude lol but I just haven't been here long and I don't want anyone to think I am a creep or something! haha I just love friends and all my friends here in MN aren't so nice to me :(

Yeah, I pretty much did too. TBH, my online friends are nicer than my friends here...

I lost all my friends too :( well mostly because I moved to TX and never made any. :( probably why I am so excited to start school. But mommy meet will be awesome!

ooooh we can all go trick o treating together :haha:

NOO! I will be in Michigan for Halloween! I like the state fair idea. :)

I am up for a meet!I will need to know ahead of time so I can get off work! I lost all my friends too:cry:

ok im going to bump this hmm i think we need to set a date first so i think for melissa to come maybe october? early october? anyone?

Bump since last time i bumped this thread it didnt work lets try it again :haha:

soooo october the what? not on halloween since shelby is going to be away how about october the 15th?

Jemma what part of MN are you from? ND here but I am in Grand Forks so it is just a quick trip across the river to be in MN lol

The state fair this year is from Sept 30 to Oct 23. And it should definitely be a weekend day because some of us have school. I'm thinking either the 8th or the 15th.

wait so is it going to be san antonio or dallas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->