Texas??

Ashbwin

Reaction score
I saw a post that had alot of Texas people on it, but it was from 2008. I was just curious how many Texans there are on the board.

Im from right outside of Houston

there are quite a few from Texas but we're in the Teenage parenting section. :flow:

I'm living in San Antonio, but I'm from Sugar Land. I miss home.

We live in San Antonio also, defintely not enjoying the heat!!

I'm in Corpus Christi! LOVE it here!! :happydance: from just south of Boston though, moved here about three weeks ago

I'm in Corpus Christi! LOVE it here!! :happydance: from just south of Boston though, moved here about three weeks ago

Wow that's a change of scenery, boston, to corpus christi! We moved to San Antonio last year, from California, we like it, except it's just soo hot! Almost ready to move some where cooler lol

Wow that's a change of scenery, boston, to corpus christi! We moved to San Antonio last year, from California, we like it, except it's just soo hot! Almost ready to move some where cooler lol

we were in Wichita, Kansas for five months in between (April-August) it was the HOTTEST place in the country this summer... was 100 by Mothers day & it was average 110 up until we left... it feels COOL here! :dohh: I can handle the heat for 2-3 months if it means I won't be buried in 70+ inches of snow again! :wacko:

we were in Wichita, Kansas for five months in between (April-August) it was the HOTTEST place in the country this summer... was 100 by Mothers day & it was average 110 up until we left... it feels COOL here! :dohh: I can handle the heat for 2-3 months if it means I won't be buried in 70+ inches of snow again! :wacko:

That would be awful! I'm missing the snow, not 70 inches but just a little bit of it... and a cold winter lol. I love Texas though! We just went down to Port Aransas a few months ago, that was a blast!

I'm from Covington, TX. It's South of Ft Wroth and North of Waco ...Tiny little country town of 200 people :)

I guess I'm the only one from Austin here. I agree with the heat, I'm ready for fall!

Hello there all! I'm living in Nacogdoches Texas now, but originally from Plano and OH originally from Baytown Texas. We are currently getting ready to move to San Marcos Texas! :)

Little Late but I am from Abilene TX!!!:happydance:

That would be awful! I'm missing the snow, not 70 inches but just a little bit of it... and a cold winter lol. I love Texas though! We just went down to Port Aransas a few months ago, that was a blast!

we live almost on Padre Island, I love it here! :thumbup:

Have fun the river walk it is a great place

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"